Fuck Harvest

• Thread starter green punk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

I'll have a electric trimmer next year. I make something similar to a small Trim Pro. DIY style...as I just can't see forking out big bucks for the real McCoys.

For now, I hand trim and I pace myself , going 2 hours straight then a 15-30 minute break.

Swim

Swim

TPB season 8! w00t! Seriously like the best cast of characters on television. Probably because they're playing themselves to an extent.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I love it , could do it all day , you know you have grown alot of dank ,when you hate harvesting - I don't harvest as often as you guys but I don't think there will ever be a point where I don't enjoy it. To me its kind of like finishing a work of art , putting on the final touches and closer to smoking something new is cool too... jmho.....

I admire your attitude and I fervently wish I shared it...

ttystikk

ttystikk

Funny flicks. lmao.

For me Harvest is a celebration which I am quite thankful for. It's my favorite time of year actually. Yeah it's hard work but I love collecting the fruits of my labor. For those who dislike it maybe try hiring some illegals to do the hard work, lol.
jk,....sorta-kinda. ;)

I would hire a family of illegals on the spot, if I could find one I could trust.

A good pot needs stirring...

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I love to harvest new good strains. after the first few runs it gets old. harvest is always fun for first hour or so then it becomes tedious. doing outdoor really killed it for me, didn't smoke for two weeks or a month afterwards. just wanted to wax and bubble it all lol so much work even with a trimmer

Top Bottom