fuck here we go

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Have you smoked this one yet?

I haven't smoked it yet I only have a little bit I got curing now the rest were spoken for before they were cut down. Cookies and Creme I have smoked and it is 10/10. Taste great, smell great, look great, rock hard nugs. I will post pics of it and spirit in sky when I figure out this fuckin camera.

One Flip

One Flip

That #8 looks frosty as f@$k. I love your screen name btw.. I have 3 packs of cookies and 2 packs of ix's going right now so you couldn't have posted these photo's at at better time.. I'm getting some good inspiration :)

~flip

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Here is some shots of Cookies Creme #3 -

way2green

way2green

@Slowitdown that voodoo looks much more indica dominant than the other strains.
The others have those skinny fans but a Friggin ton of foliage! Lol
Was that trim a bitch? Still looks worth it though!Haha

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

@McDank Yes those are hanging lol. @jumpincactus I did pop those and have them in another room. They look great will post pics soon. @way2green Voodoo has some of the biggest fan leaves I have ever seen. No big deal though I pluck them a few weeks in flower. Trimming was the hardest for IX2. In fact #15 of IX2 and #7 of CC I did NOT trim at all. That is how fuckin triched out those plants were. Kept them for personal smoke though. I currently have a Spirit in Sky #4 that is 4 weeks in flower and looks amazing. I will posts pics of those soon also. I will also be taking some of the nugs to a lab for testing soon.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Slowitdown great. I appreciate the response. Look forward to seeing how those gals do for ya. :cool:

Top Bottom