• Thread starter joeca1i
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
joeca1i

joeca1i

[YOUTUBE]cylylnLg4oA[/YOUTUBE] [YOUTUBE]nfR8PIfz_Ro[/YOUTUBE]

dextr0

dextr0

joe i cant hear anything can u tell me what its talking about?? what they do to my alfalfa??

budfriend

budfriend

i watched a docomentry last night about this and in canada and usa monsoto is sueing farmers from using there own personal seed stock they used for 60 plus years because monsoto seeds fell out of truck, grew and polinted the farmers own seed stock. The small farmers are losing in the sepreme court. Messed up. I dont know what to do anymore???

deacon1503

deacon1503

i watched a docomentry last night about this and in canada and usa monsoto is sueing farmers from using there own personal seed stock they used for 60 plus years because monsoto seeds fell out of truck, grew and polinted the farmers own seed stock. The small farmers are losing in the sepreme court. Messed up. I dont know what to do anymore???

That's Fucked! How is that even provable?

If MMJ ever goes Fed legal, Monsanto will monopolize the commercial cannabis seed market. Glad we get an idea of who we're dealing with.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Ah Monsanto: The people who brought us Bovine Growth Hormone and sued dairies who dared put on their labels, "From BGH-free cows."

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yes those d-bags u want to see some more f up shit. See who is in charge a nd what tgey used to do.monsonto has many politicians in there pocket.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I have seen both of them. I also did a little of my own searching online cause I thought it was to horrible to be true.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You watched a documentary called Food, Inc. and it's about more than just Monsanto, it's also about how our nation's food has become LESS nutritious. How has this happened? We forgot to feed the soil. Now you want to learn about Slow Money, that will help you figure out what to do.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh my food that doen`t feed us,who would have thought of that! It`s just about money with no pride anymore. Dam all the big corprates anyway! And the Goverment they road in on for not protecting the public they are here to serve!

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

I'll tell ya, if you've got the space outside to do it, put in a veggie garden. There are a lot of unusual heirloom varieties available now, so you don't even have to feed the seed giants.

BTW, if you like tomatoes and are going to grow any next season, try growing black krims. They're unfuckingbelievable.

R

Redskywalker

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes Monsanto plans on using both Auto flowering and Feminizing to make seeds that ya can't keep mothers of or get males from them wen weed becomes legal you will have to buy their seeds at $30 ea. because they will be the only ones sanctioned by the gov. Then on top of that they will hold the patients on all weed genetics so that if you get busted with an illegal grow they can sue ya for "using" their genetics!!! Logic is right EVIL EVIL EVIL. Anyone who can legally patient their strains should do so before Monsanto steals them!!!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Most of my strains are a secret for just this reason! Most have never been released to the public and won`t be until I can have full rights to the genetics.I`ve been working on some of them for many years and some are from family way back into the 1600`s. Messed up I can`t share some of these with good folk but I have to have something for my grand kids!

K

kolah

Monsanto's attempt at monoplizing the market has been referred to as "Terminator" seeds.

They have also made seeds that are aluminum resistant. Why? There are operations going on as we speak which are called "geoengineering" (aka weather modification). To perform this operation, they have admitted that there are/will be spraying millions of tons of aluminum in the stratosphere. Well, what goes up must come down....and if enough of that aluminum get's into out soil, plants will not thrive.

sources cited (upon request)...which means if you think I am bullshitiing I will post some links that clearly show that these geoengineering operations are ongoing with full steam ahead. One can easily google "geo-engineering" or "weather modifications and aluminum" and it's quite easy to see the patents that have been filed to conduct this atrocity.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

the aluminum makes it so plants have a hard time uptaking water too. Heres what thew skie looks like around my house town . Just have to look up and see how much they love us ......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRgzHZ9n8Q&feature=channel_video_title

The documentary "what the hell are they spraying .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jf0khstYDLA

I make my own water with an atmospheric whater generator and i hooked it up to outside air when there was no humidity hardly and all over the side of the inlet was white dots of powder .. and my cieling fan used to get dirty grey in the bathroom . now it gets whitish . sad !

heck , you can watch them harp us on
http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u

they are trying to close the guy down bigtime for exposing the weather.

K

kolah

Diamond, I didn't want to bring up the "chemtrail" wording into play as it tends to turn people off. I have followed the aerosol sprayings since I first saw them here in CO in 2000. After a complete denial about this operation (from big gov, military, NASA, etc) and 10 years later they are now admitting it is ongoing and it's called "Geoengineering."
"What in the World are they Spraying" is great documentary and reveals all the factual and scientific data to support that yes, this is truley being experimented without the peoples consent.

The folks in Cali are getting hammered on a regular basis. I saw the ppm numbers in regards to aluminum in the Mt Shasta drinking waters and they were so grossly over the top that it should have been labeled a serious health concern and investigated into.

After following this stuff for many years and knowing that the aerosol sprayings contain high levels of aluminum, barium and strotium (sp?) I found the ironic (yet distubring)connection when I recently read about Monsanto's "aluminum resistant" seed strains.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I skimmed through this thread, and I didn't see something that I'd like to bring to peoples attention.

Last years Prop 19 here in California was largely funded by Monsanto. They used other figureheads to disguise who was really behind it, but from what I understand the money trail led to them.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

I can care less if people are turned off or what they think of me .Its thier problem not mine ! all i have to do to piss poeple off is mention the 51st state and how thye murder children and babies with glee while stealing our tax payer funds.. . lmao . to easy lmao.

"People avoid the truth because the first bit of truth uttered and lived would draw more truth into
action and so on indefinitely, and this would rip most people right off the customary tracks of
their lives. But people, basically, know what is true and what is not, even if they so often render
help to the lie. They support the lie because the lie has become a crutch without which life would
not be possible. Therefor, in common human intercourse, the truth, and not the lie, is suspected
as being phony." - Wilhelm Reich

Top Bottom