Fuck these cops. Scale or not.

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Funny if your legal and are a caregiver how are you supposed to weigh up patients medication right don't wanna prescribe to much ;) But I'm not so hiding the scale is kinda a way of life , thou mine is about 10 feet from my garden ,

I like to get some sleep before I travel but if you got a warrant I guess your gonna come in........​

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Sounds like harassment to me homie. I try to still not travel with any type of scale all bags are pre weighed with patients name and number on the the baggie.
I waited 13 years and es-ponged my record and the felony stops stopped immediately. I wish you the funk'n best and dealing with some court stuff myself this week, funk blessings

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Fuck the police...

I'm sorry to hear you got caught up. Good luck with your proceedings brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Thanks homie OWI of Marijuana, Poss/Use firearm/Influence LIQ/DRUGS, VCSA Possession of Marijuana the three charges are not felony charges. They took my blood and booked me. I get arraigned tomorrow, but think I have a good chance of getting them dropped or dismissed. Meds were locked in the Trunk and the firearm was on the passenger seat meaning not concealed. I have a CCW, but maybe not for long. Worse case lose my CCW, driving license for 6 months but have a good feeling for the county is not so harsh on MJ patients, funk on and thanks for the luck

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Shit bro. Doubly sorry to hear that. And I thought my speeding ticket was bad. I haven't been caught up on anything heavy in about eight years. Hold up. Lemme find some fucking wood... My ticket was for 70 in a 55, but I opted to take some course that dropped it to a non-moving violation. I have court coming up in the next week as well. I am hoping everything will end there. After taking everything into account this ticket is costing me $350-400. I guess anything is better than upping my insurance premiums though. I am really lucky it was a state trooper that stopped me. Beat cops are bored, dirty, trigger happy and jumpy around here. I always have my 9mm on the passenger seat or right beside my leg, if someone is riding shotgun. No CCW, but open carry is legitimate around here. I keep a shotgun in the back seat as well. I was on the interstate. Right when I passed him, he started his car, so I knew he was coming for me. I had more than simple possession, my pipe and a fucking massive Space Case grinder under my shotgun. Not. Fucking. Smart. He came to my window and asked me if I knew how fast I was going. I had both hands on the wheel and immediately said, "I am carrying a loaded firearm" (It's the law ;)). He said, "Just don't make any sudden movements and we will be fine". I told him, "Why don't you just clear it for our safety". Fuck. I don't want to get shot lmfao. He came around to the passenger side and noticed the shotgun and inquired about it. I told him it was fine with me if he cleared that as well, but I was sure it wasn't loaded. I thought being seemingly cooperative would throw him off and ease his mind about the shotgun a little. Who the fuck carries an unloaded shotgun anyway? ;) My asshole clenched tight and after what felt like an eternity, he said it was no problem, he was good with just clearing my pistol. He went to his car and came back with my speeding ticket. I shook his fucking hand, stared him dead in the eye and said, "Thanks for doing a great job today". I would have fucking kissed him, had he been any closer lmfao. One of the closest times I have ever come to praying. Good luck with everything again brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Scales are not against the law! I have them, but use them more to weigh out food portions than to weigh buds with. I`m diabetic. Just because you have scales doesn`t mean you are a dealer. If they didn`t catch you in a sting they can`t prove krap ! Maybe you have scales to keep your weight under control, or you may want to estimate postage fees? There are tons of good reasons to have scales. Don`t let the cops spook you!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

FUCK THE POLICE!!! Nugsy and Funk, good luck to both of you this week! 1 luv homies. - PDX

Damn right. Fuck 'em. Thanks for the luck brother. It is good to see you around a little bit. Much love.

Funk Munk and Stank those were very interesting reads.

Lucky for once, is all I can chalk it up to. I will have no interest in it after they tell me I can pay the fines and move on with my life. My run in was back in April or May, I believe. Talk about congested court systems. Yet again. Fuck 'em. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Postponed till further notice. They didn't have the blood results back from the labs. Funk'ers make me go down there for that BS. Clerk says to me, oh it can take up to six months, what the funk happened to a speed funk'n trial? They couldn't call a guy and let me know, but funk no my time isn't worth much to them. Not only that the meters outside of the court was like .25 for 5 mins, what's up with that. Whoo Funk'n Saaah brothers, funk on and keep on

urban1026835

urban1026835

Postponed till further notice. They didn't have the blood results back from the labs. Funk'ers make me go down there for that BS. Clerk says to me, oh it can take up to six months, what the funk happened to a speed funk'n trial? They couldn't call a guy and let me know, but funk no my time isn't worth much to them. Not only that the meters outside of the court was like .25 for 5 mins, what's up with that. Whoo Funk'n Saaah brothers, funk on and keep on
probably a good thing though, my guess is that with the laws being in such limbo right now that they may never proceed.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

MonK ....I know you wiLL come out stronG! Sendin Good vibes your Way....

BSSF

sd
I'll take them vibes brother, and smoke 2 my freedom and to free my mind, funk on
probably a good thing though, my guess is that with the laws being in such limbo right now that they may never proceed.
I'm hoping for a dismissal but for some reason the justice system loves my time and loot, funk on
Do you have an attorney? Get one! it`s expensive but your just going to have to pay for justice one way or the other!
Oh yeah homie, I've been thru the system all my life and I know them wooded up rooms have a special languages and brotherhoods that take green backs to remain innocent. My lawyer says it could take up to 6 months for the results due to State labs are far behind, and he hopes they don't change the laws between now and then. Till that episode I'm going to toke and smoke my funk'n face off, funk on and thumb strong.....

Top Bottom