Fuck yeah we tree farmers got our own section!!!!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

I'm thinking of switching from a dozen 5 gallon buckets to six 27 gallon tuffboxes, still in the same 8x8 space under 4kW of hps in Magnum ochos. Should I consider other changes if I want to do small trees in this space? What might those changes be?

i grow outdoors in 5 gals and this year i tried 2 in those boxes, they seems to like being around each other because the 2's are getting bigger than the solos.

ttystikk

ttystikk

i grow outdoors in 5 gals and this year i tried 2 in those boxes, they seems to like being around each other because the 2's are getting bigger than the solos.

I've since gone with just four of these 27 gallon boxes in an 8 x 8' space. Pics of the boxes below, note the offset between each side, this is meant to create a swirl in the tub to aid nutrient and oxygen diffusion. Four bulbs in the corners of the room, and as soon as my other chiller is fixed, I'll take the glass off the first four and then drop another vertical bare thouie in the middle.
20130806 003647
20130806 003634
20130806 003154
20130806 003357

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I think this makes the requirement to be called a tree. View attachment 332949 these trees are 1 min from the freeway in a metropolis. Not only mountian men grow trees.

Very Nice! Those look great bongstar! I like the cage house and sup. lighting!
Im a retired steel stud carpenter ;)

Hey, when did you stop using the supplemental lighting? (date)
Were you doing an interruption? Or extending the length of day?

bongstar

bongstar

Nice,I use to be a dry wall finisher, did lots of steel stud work. But any way, I was extending the days to 16 hours all season, I then cut the light off on july 17th, they reacted about 8 days later. I wanted to cut the light Aug 1st, to get them into the colder season to tighten up the knots more, but they would have busted through the top. so I started them a little early.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I did an Interuption, I cant remember when I shut mine off.:confused:(id have to check) .but it was too soon:depressed: ...Im going till Aug next year:blackeye:

Reveg815
bongstar

bongstar

I take it you were trying to sync in before the solstice and it back fired?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I take it you were trying to sync in before the solstice and it back fired?

yeah I guess so.
I guess I thought the days were long enough to keep them in veg.
I Live and learn the hard way :banghead:

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

trees are something i cant mess with lol out of my league

Top Bottom