Fuck you la county!!

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Can't your lawyer work on no probable cause if it was a legal U-turn? Did you go public defender or did you get your own lawyer?

-TF

Papa

Papa

Supporter
Drive a 100% generic, 100% street legal car, and make certain that you drive like a grandma.
-TF

there was a time when i was averaging getting pulled over once a month, year after year after year. fast cars and a lead foot.
finally, i learned this lesson, 'haven't seen the red lights in my rear view mirror in twenty-five years. it's nice.

Papa

J

JAHGYDI

house got raided grow discoverd with over 60 plants. lawyer got it down to possesion of concentrates got 3 years probation. po told me to go get state card cuz doc rec wasnt good enough. end of story never a problem since. just make sure im in my limits.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

That's crazy. Is there any protection for legal donation of xtra meds to your collective then?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
house got raided grow discoverd with over 60 plants. lawyer got it down to possesion of concentrates got 3 years probation. po told me to go get state card cuz doc rec wasnt good enough. end of story never a problem since. just make sure im in my limits.
I fucking HATE POs. You guys should see the woman who's my youngest boy's PO, talk about a hard-ass bitch, a true ball-buster, she is. She wears so much make-up you can't actually figure out what she looks like, except that she's got a great figure. Her whole goal is to get him to violate or get him violated.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised that any PO can make the determination that you have to have the state ID card and a reco isn't enough. But, they can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want, can't they? Imagine two hot chicks coming into your house acting like thugs. It's not as fun as I thought it would be!

S

SLO Grown

I fucking HATE POs. You guys should see the woman who's my youngest boy's PO, talk about a hard-ass bitch, a true ball-buster, she is. She wears so much make-up you can't actually figure out what she looks like, except that she's got a great figure. Her whole goal is to get him to violate or get him violated.

Anyway, I'm kind of surprised that any PO can make the determination that you have to have the state ID card and a reco isn't enough. But, they can pretty much do whatever the fuck they want, can't they? Imagine two hot chicks coming into your house acting like thugs. It's not as fun as I thought it would be!

"Reoc" is enough. But, once in the system and under the direction of State parole. It is imparative to discuss all that you do and who you socialize with. Once you sign "Terms and Conditions" it's on. Did you disclose you are a MJ Medical user to the P.O. prior to signing "Term and Conditions?" l advise all my guys that go out to Parole, "make sure you tell the P.O. you have medical issue's that require the use of Medical MJ." If the P.O. says "no" to "MJ RECO" then you don't use," if he agrees, have the P.O. write it in the "Terms and Conditions."

BTW, Ca. State Parole budget was cut 60% in the new State budget.....

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

That's crazy. Is there any protection for legal donation of xtra meds to your collective then?

if its a true donation, as in your asking for nothing in return, your technically covered

if your asking for cash in return for your time and money put into growing it, make sure you can explain your price. everything from a grow equipment inventory complete with receipts to a logged number of hours your being reimbursed for should be kept track of if you want to do it that way.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
"Reoc" is enough. But, once in the system and under the direction of State parole. It is imparative to discuss all that you do and who you socialize with. Once you sign "Terms and Conditions" it's on. Did you disclose you are a MJ Medical user to the P.O. prior to signing "Term and Conditions?" l advise all my guys that go out to Parole, "make sure you tell the P.O. you have medical issue's that require the use of Medical MJ." If the P.O. says "no" to "MJ RECO" then you don't use," if he agrees, have the P.O. write it in the "Terms and Conditions."

I'm not the one on probation, my son is. He now lives elsewhere, because the trouble he brought himself is the trouble he brought to me. I have never once had problems with law enforcement, at least, not due to my own actions. My son is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he signs everything they tell him to, he just wants to be in compliance. I had to kick him out because I kept catching him smoking my weed and that wasn't in the probation plan. He could have gotten a deal that would have allowed it, he has Tourette's Syndrome and the difference smoking weed makes with his physical tics is STUNNING. As in mind-blowing. But he said it would be a good opportunity to stop smoking so he didn't take advantage of the offers. He could have had it set up at his final court appearance even, but he kept saying no. My recommending doctor actually wants a Touretter so he can examine effects more closely, but the boy said nope.

What got to me was when he first got busted, he told the narcotics task force that his momma grows weed (thanks, honey). They never relayed that information to anyone else, so the stank coming from the house was a real surprise to his PO (I had just harvested my OD that week, and apparently it reeked). That was all she needed to start hollering, and I do mean hollerin', PROBABLE CAUSE! PROBABLE CAUSE! WTF, you cunt? IT'S MY FUCKING WEED! (I didn't call her a cunt to her face, but I did say exactly that.)

S

SLO Grown

I'm not the one on probation, my son is. He now lives elsewhere, because the trouble he brought himself is the trouble he brought to me. I have never once had problems with law enforcement, at least, not due to my own actions. My son is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he signs everything they tell him to, he just wants to be in compliance. I had to kick him out because I kept catching him smoking my weed and that wasn't in the probation plan. He could have gotten a deal that would have allowed it, he has Tourette's Syndrome and the difference smoking weed makes with his physical tics is STUNNING. As in mind-blowing. But he said it would be a good opportunity to stop smoking so he didn't take advantage of the offers. He could have had it set up at his final court appearance even, but he kept saying no. My recommending doctor actually wants a Touretter so he can examine effects more closely, but the boy said nope.

What got to me was when he first got busted, he told the narcotics task force that his momma grows weed (thanks, honey). They never relayed that information to anyone else, so the stank coming from the house was a real surprise to his PO (I had just harvested my OD that week, and apparently it reeked). That was all she needed to start hollering, and I do mean hollerin', PROBABLE CAUSE! PROBABLE CAUSE! WTF, you cunt? IT'S MY FUCKING WEED! (I didn't call her a cunt to her face, but I did say exactly that.)

Just information for folks to consider if indeed they are caught up in the "System." I have worked in Ca. Corrections as a Doctoral level Clinican for 25+ years. I have seen a thing or two. Its all good Seamaiden not judging just helpin, that's what I do.....

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I thought you were addressing me directly, never felt judged (except by the unwanteds in my home, I felt strongly compelled to point out to them that I have never been in trouble), just thought there was a miscommunication when I read "parole" because that reads as a state prison thing. And I thought maybe you had understood it to be me who's on probation.

420Gator

420Gator

Can't your lawyer work on no probable cause if it was a legal U-turn? Did you go public defender or did you get your own lawyer?

-TF

I didnt get a lawyer and I took thier deal right away because my wonderful PD didnt mention anything about probation or any of the other hoops i have to jump thru now. i was also told id only do 10% due to overcrowding and the fact it was a non-violent offense but i got fucked because after i took the deal i waited several weeks to be sentenced so 2 weeks turned into 2 months

420Gator

420Gator

parole doesnt care about weed but probation does. the judge says i cant even have a license now but, while i was in the five-star resort everyone was saying just to pay all my fines right away and theyll drop my probation early

S

SSHZ

I purposely found a job out of state and had my probation transferred to the "new" state. This new probation dept. could have cared less since it meant MORE work for them. I had 3 PO's here and they kept getting better as it went on. They ended my probation after 16 months (of a supposed 36 months) by petitioning the judge to ask for my early release. As stated, being in the system SUCKS and the easiest way to get out is to play by their rules, suck it up and don't be a smart ass, and stay out of trouble. They want you out of the way, almost as much as you want to be......

Top Bottom