Fucked up

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

So i fucked up i was trying to bend my branches down and these ones i guess i did it alittle to early what do you recommend i do duct tape or it’s fine bc it’s so small? And does anyone know what deficiency this is and how to treat it organically?

Fucked up
Fucked up 2
Fucked up 3
Kepp89

Kepp89

if you know you're 100% bug free, leave it alone.

if you just fought off bugs or if you currently have them, then tape it with masking tape or duct tape. the injury gives off a smell and the bugs can pick it up and be on their way to it so they can feast on the open wound.

but the bottom pic youre missing some leaf so you need to see if maybe you damaged it around your work station or if bugs have eaten the leaf. if the latter, then make sure you tape the injured branch and look into bug control/prevention. the bugs could be eating away at the plant making it seem like a deficiency.

MasterDsKush

MasterDsKush

if you know you're 100% bug free, leave it alone.

if you just fought off bugs or if you currently have them, then tape it with masking tape or duct tape. the injury gives off a smell and the bugs can pick it up and be on their way to it so they can feast on the open wound.

but the bottom pic youre missing some leaf so you need to see if maybe you damaged it around your work station or if bugs have eaten the leaf. if the latter, then make sure you tape the injured branch and look into bug control/prevention. the bugs could be eating away at the plant making it seem like a deficiency.
I left it untapped i definitely have a bug problem just put some neem oil on the plant and applied right in the Wond going to see if it will just come back with out help

P

pdx

PDX
I haven't tried this myself but I'd personally give it a spray with some liquid kelp; I'd imagine the growth hormone responsible for their rapid development would help the healing process. Again, this is just a hypothesis.

Kingjoshh

Kingjoshh

Tap her up with duck tape and it will be fine in a couple days

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Tap her up with duck tape and it will be fine in a couple days
Agreed. Just make a splint out of duct tape or something and it will heal in a week or two, stronger than the original stem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom