Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

I was using some liquid soy lecithin, man that shit/stuff is nasty. Like crap to a soft blanket, won't even wash up with hot water & soap lol. Just ordered some sunflower lecithin powder. I'm interested what she uses, I've seen pellets as well.
I think it's the liquid sunflower lecithin from what I'm reading, I just know that she's got a beauty method, @Aqua Man has got it down too, I did have it all written down I just seem to have misplaced it

Fudge

Fudge

Brother, that brand/make is not for consumption...read at bottom of description...
I would have read b4 I bought but thanks, that's why it's cheaper lol. Its this then

amekins

amekins

@amekins I did warn you I'd be back 😂, any chance of a gummy recipe please, I've got most of it I think then it's just jello and gelatin etc, so tbh it's probably more a method plan and , it's more what type of lethicin is best please, thank you
It’s pretty simple. The recipe I have uses Jell-O and Knox (or similar) gelatin. You could of course make your own with concentrated fruit juice or flavoring oils (which would then require the use of some water), some extra sugar maybe, and more of the plain gelatin.

Gummies

1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)
1 3-oz (85 g) package of Jell-O
2 packets (14 g) unflavored gelatin
1/2 tsp (4 g) sunflower lecithin (only if you did not already add lecithin when infusing your oil)
Superfine sugar or powdered suggar

Combine Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly in dry sauce pan. Add water, coconut oil, and sunflower lecithin (and coloring, if using). Stir continuously over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil vigorously for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously, until entire mixture is at a rolling boil. Working quickly, pour into nonstick sprayed silicone molds. Chill until firm, unmold, toss with superfine sugar and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Alternatively, allow the candies to air dry after unmolding for a day or or two and store.

Fudge

Fudge

It’s pretty simple. The recipe I have used Jell-O and Knox (or similar) gelatin. You could of course make your own with concentrated fruit juice or flavoring oils (which would then require the use of some water), some extra sugar maybe, and more of the plain gelatin.

Gummies

1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)
1 3-oz (85 g) package of Jell-O
2 packets (14 g) unflavored gelatin
1/2 tsp (4 g) sunflower lecithin (only if you did not already add lecithin when infusing your oil)
Superfine sugar or powdered suggar

Combine Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly in dry sauce pan. Add water, coconut oil, and sunflower lecithin (and coloring, if using). Stir continuously over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil vigorously for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously, until entire mixture is at a rolling boil. Working quickly, pour into nonstick sprayed silicone molds. Chill until firm, unmold, toss with superfine sugar and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Alternatively, allow the candies to air dry after unmolding for a day or or two and store.
Does this work with the solid style coconut oil or is it the cooking spray type oil you mean? Thank you

Fudge

Fudge

My infused cannaoil is extra virgin coconut oil. And you can use up to 120 g of oil.
Sorry for being a pest, but the same as this or the liquid stuff in a bottle (hoping it's this as I've some made up lol)
20210106 000743

Or does the lecithin emulsify it so its liquid?

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Some flexible ladies there.... makes my body sore looking at it but gonna make a nice canopy
1 or 2 slight folds rather than a nice bend, but I'm happy with it. Love clones mate, start nice and early with the LST and it's like a ladies yoga class. Seeds can sometimes have that ribbed straw type stem, that doesn't like to bend by the time they've got good enough roots for me to dare to start messing about with them.

I felt every bend and snap with them the 1st time I done it. Nearly cried.

Top Bottom