Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Lid on or off? I've had success both ways in the past with plugs, these are all hardened to the climate though so technically should be OK if humidity is fine
20210310 014700

Madmax

Madmax

You do very well in such a little pot .amazes me really.

I bet you could use that plants roots as a weapon once harvested.bet its like a rock lol..

Fudge

Fudge

You do very well in such a little pot .amazes me really.

I bet you could use that plants roots as a weapon once harvested.bet its like a rock lol..
Cheers bud, yeah they're all a solid mass at crop day. Upgraded from 2.8 litre to a full 4litre! That's a a 40% upgrade, woohoo I should be able to get some monster colas on these next runs. Thought I ordered those in 1st place and got 250 2.8 litre ones, didn't realise until I had a bag of coco left over in mixing tote 😴. So as I was skint I just went with it. The risk of drying out nd getting a hermie got me though on the poison and bubblegum, we live and learn though. New pots and I'll never let things get dry so early in flower again.

Madmax

Madmax

Was there 6 laterals then top in the small pot.im keen to do some like that and go 5 weeks or something.i spose id have to trim the lower growth to concentrate it into forming nice donkey dicks in flower..they stack pretty well mate.you make it look easy..

Fudge

Fudge

Was there 6 laterals then top in the small pot.im keen to do some like that and go 5 weeks or something.i spose id have to trim the lower growth to concentrate it into forming nice donkey dicks in flower..they stack pretty well mate.you make it look easy..
Yeah mate I top the 5th or 6th node depending on growth. But I'll only nip out the tip completely, I don't take the top off I leave the bit above till later when the lats have all grown out more, but I train them like a clock face mate, so the 2 top tips will go to 3 and 9, then the next 2 under it to 12 and 6, then just keep going once they've grown it looks a bit like an Indian head massager or an upside down octopus. I do all this as early as possible, it is easy mate I have honestly just watched you tube vids and copied them. It helps to have lots of plants to play about with though tbf

Madmax

Madmax

Thats sort of similar how i do it outside but only using 6 branches bottom ones are bent to 7 and 5 2nd nodes 9 and 3 and top ones like 10 and 2.and just let them grow out.i called them spider plants minus 2 legs 😀

Edit: oh i should of said i lst the whole stem then train them..like this .so theres no confusion 😉
813130 0a077cc85eb8041c85f6cf6dfeaf4616

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Thats sort of similar how i do it outside but only using 6 branches bottom ones are bent to 7 and 5 2nd nodes 9 and 3 and top ones like 10 and 2.and just let them grow out.i called them spider plants minus 2 legs 😀
2 of mine have 6 as other 2 were shite so trimmed but the rest of the kali are proper spiders 🙂.
On a side note how come I can remember nearly every plants feed, day of flower etc etc yet I can't remember what the wife asked me to get from the kitchen? 🙄🤣

Fudge

Fudge

That's the lower buds, because they're opened up, I still get mature enough larff. So to save effort now I'll leave it on. Then just pull it fir edibles at crop. Don't even bother trimming it as its usually covered in sticky sweetness

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

That's the lower buds, because they're opened up, I still get mature enough larff. So to save effort now I'll leave it on. Then just pull it fir edibles at crop. Don't even bother trimming it as its usually covered in sticky sweetnessView attachment 1100765
I would be getting that larf and doing dry sift hash and making rosin with it or blasting it. Lol
That’s what I do with all my larf and trim. Lol

Fudge

Fudge

I would be getting that larf and doing dry sift hash and making rosin with it or blasting it. Lol
That’s what I do with all my larf and trim. Lol
I've got the gear to make rso. Gonna give it a bash this time. I've git a few older relatives who don't smoke so it's mainly edibles. But I've also ordered bubble bags but I'm going to use dry ice in a bucket

Madmax

Madmax

2 of mine have 6 as other 2 were shite so trimmed but the rest of the kali are proper spiders 🙂.
On a side note how come I can remember nearly every plants feed, day of flower etc etc yet I can't remember what the wife asked me to get from the kitchen? 🙄🤣
Lmao..man thats funny...

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

I've got the gear to make rso. Gonna give it a bash this time. I've git a few older relatives who don't smoke so it's mainly edibles. But I've also ordered bubble bags but I'm going to use dry ice in a bucket
Haha nice bro. I wanna see how it comes out if you do. Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom