20210323 122416
20210323 122409
20210323 122405
20210323 122351
20210323 122347
20210322 234406

Fudge

Fudge

I'm a lot more confident as a grower these days, virtually none of my plants have tip burn, even the seed run where I had no idea how they fed. I'm coming round to the idea of "less is more" the more experienced I get. These next runs will defo get a more tapered down regiment of nutes rather than a fill to the brim then flush for 14 days attitude.

Fudge

Fudge

Where you get those satchels from..i want some haha
Ebay mate,
20210324 130003

but there's a place in UK custom makes them I'm looking but it's not cheap. Then I found a pizza shop dude who's friend makes packaging for a living. SCORE. I'm hoping for a trade 🤞😁

I like the black in these, with stickers for strain, more sophisticated 🖤😂
Screenshot 20210324 130225 eBay

Fudge

Fudge

This’ll get you started 😉

Needs to be mylar bags, well pouches tbh. Cheers though, I can pick little snappy bags up no problem. I want the full "cali pack" look and feel to it. When I say "I" I actually mean "they". I couldn't give a monkeys what my weed came in, as long as it was safe 😁

Fudge

Fudge

Madmax

Madmax

Thanks mate..i reckon they are cool just to have.id prolly store some buds in them and start a collection...😃 they should stay fresh in them..i also seen aluminium ones..

Fudge

Fudge

Thanks mate..i reckon they are cool just to have.id prolly store some buds in them and start a collection...😃 they should stay fresh in them..i also seen aluminium ones..
I like the Ricky and morty gta v mock up I got. There's some pretty good ones about. I agree very nice to collect bud in, you can also get ones with an air valve thing on them for long term storage, takes most of the air out after it's sealed, or puts an inert gas in

Madmax

Madmax

Really ...b fooked ..that sounds the way to go..i hit the jackpot what you said to type in..now i have the problem of which ones to get haha..

Fudge

Fudge

Think I've just fell in love with the dark horse of this grow.

Step forward Mighty Grape (Dynamite x Grapefruit).
Now this 1 finished in 50 days and the test branch has just blown me away 🌿🔥 the smell is of deep fruits with more fruits, with a bit more tropical fruit on top. Now that's just up the nose/on the inhale, on the exhale it becomes like a deep gassy/chemical taste. Which you can then taste for an age when you breathe in and out. I can still smell/taste it now writing this.
It's an instant smash, almost as you exhale you can feel it suppress and hug your brain. Then it's slowly warming my body through with a tingly stoned feeling, ohh man this is just 10 mins in, well 20 now its taken me 10 minutes to write this 📝😂😂

And this is just a test side branch plucked after a week flush. I can't wait fir the golden nuggets to be properly cured. Tbf she always smelled/looked nice but never looked like she was going to pack this kind of punch 👊🌿😍

Last edited:
sportyridr

sportyridr

One day only, if anyone in the North East uk or willing to drive here I have about 30 cuts going in the bin, glookies/bignug/gorilla. Pains me to do it but I've just no room and the mothers are desperate for a haircut View attachment 1104440

I have 3 mom's, each in 1/2gal...soon to add two more...but ya each time its haircut time I wish I knew someone...hate seeing beauties in the trash

I'm a lot more confident as a grower these days, virtually none of my plants have tip burn, even the seed run where I had no idea how they fed. I'm coming round to the idea of "less is more" the more experienced I get. These next runs will defo get a more tapered down regiment of nutes rather than a fill to the brim then flush for 14 days attitude.

I am a long ways off from you but I was just talking to wifey the other day about growing better. She said I can tell things are going better/well as you don't come back from the grow cussin & bitchin + I have almost no issues or def's. and somehow am on top of things...my #1 thing that I changed was to be consistant, much easier now with RO water + I think I'm over trying diff crap all the time...cheers man!

Top Bottom