• Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

😂😂 I am actually crying at this.
Gangster granny ride.
20210714 102710

Fudge

Fudge

Tyvm guys. I'm happy now, I can relax a bit. Means my ladies can become much more of a hobby rather than needing to pay for themselves. I've never been a cash cropper, never wanted to get rich from it like some. All I've ever needed is a little to pay the bills and spend on consumables so that I can actually smoke myself and medicate my family for free.
All I need is for it to be legalised in the UK and I'll happily live my life out.

Fudge

Fudge

Oops
Best get the bondage gear out
20210722 223106
20210722 223957

Edit: wondering what you guys think I should do, should I aggressively top them all and strap them down and veg a couple more weeks.
Or should I supercrop/strap them all down, veg a few days then flip.
I've got stardawg on the other side of the tent and I'll need to take into consideration that they need flipping to flower sooner rather than later

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Too late, no1 piped up with a suggestion so it got the better of me and I went nuts, combinations of topping, bending and super cropping. Everything is roughly even now including the dawg on the other side, so I topped som of those to even the growth out and put them all under HPS, couple of days on 400w then bang them up to 600 and flip them

20210722 235014

sportyridr

sportyridr

Too late, no1 piped up with a suggestion so it got the better of me and I went nuts, combinations of topping, bending and super cropping. Everything is roughly even now including the dawg on the other side, so I topped som of those to even the growth out and put them all under HPS, couple of days on 400w then bang them up to 600 and flip them

View attachment 1148689

In a couple days it will be like it was never an issue...the beauty of growing a weed 🌿

Top Bottom