Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Nice joint with this in to set me off for the night too.
20211012 202624

Managed to get about a gram of almost full melt hash from the trim bin as well, but that was smashed yesterday 😂

Fudge

Fudge

You sure dont do things by halves lol..
All or nothing, ride or die my friend.
If I have learned one thing because of these last few months. Its that life is very short. I will be going into things feet first always now.
These plus 25 gmo garlic cookies, plus a couple of mac1s leaves me 1 tent and 2 lights. I'm just waiting on 420 fast buds sending me some pre releases to test and the room will be full to bursting.

Grab life by the horns and ride it till you get thrown off or tame it mate.

Edit : promise I'll get round to your threads soon.

And you @sportyridr The bignug looking nice mate.

sportyridr

sportyridr

All or nothing, ride or die my friend.
If I have learned one thing because of these last few months. Its that life is very short. I will be going into things feet first always now.
These plus 25 gmo garlic cookies, plus a couple of mac1s leaves me 1 tent and 2 lights. I'm just waiting on 420 fast buds sending me some pre releases to test and the room will be full to bursting.

Grab life by the horns and ride it till you get thrown off or tame it mate.

Edit : promise I'll get round to your threads soon.

And you @sportyridr The bignug looking nice mate.
Thankz man...

going full tilt...ride em til it hurts lol

no complaints on the GOG seeds I have grown...Cali Bay Dream is/was very good...nice on the 420 stuff 👍

FourPlants

FourPlants

How do you like the Garden of Green stuff? My current grow is their Kosher Kush. My next grow should have some of their Super Critical Bud CBD in it

Madmax

Madmax

I grew the critacal 2.0 outdoors but a photo..your gonna love the size of the nugs lol .they grow conical with a low odour but a hashy smell .buds were mandarin size .a nice structure not so mich stretch and compact .mine were from dinafem..

Fudge

Fudge

I grew the critacal 2.0 outdoors but a photo..your gonna love the size of the nugs lol .they grow conical with a low odour but a hashy smell .buds were mandarin size .a nice structure not so mich stretch and compact .mine were from dinafem..
I love anything from the old critical lines.

All systems go now.
Who'd have thought it. Almost 3/4's autos in my garden soon. If it goes well I may dedicate one tent for perpetual autos.
Screenshot 20211026 004737 Chrome

Fudge

Fudge

Is Dirty GMO the same as GMO or is there a twist to that one? Also Fudge did you mail order those?
I just call it dirty as the last ones from same mother I grew smelled like nothing I have ever had before. It was very loud and dirty snelling savoury stench, strangely appealing. And yeah posted mate. I usually do myself but let it all die off to deal with life for a while.

Fudge

Fudge

Few shots of the stardawg and strawberry cheesecake just before chop. I'll grab a few pics of the final product tomorrow. The cake is like smoking with strawberry Juicy Jay papers. I got about 22 oz of cake from 5 plants and 26 oz of dawg from 5.

Not bad considering I basically just left them and fed them.
20211005 201239
20211005 201228
20211005 201247
20211005 201258
20211005 201330
20211005 201344
20211005 201357

Anthem

Anthem

I just call it dirty as the last ones from same mother I grew smelled like nothing I have ever had before. It was very loud and dirty snelling savoury stench, strangely appealing. And yeah posted mate. I usually do myself but let it all die off to deal with life for a while.
Yes GMO is a different kind of stink. Kind of reminded me of meatbreath. That strain will go 11 to 12 weeks no problem. But make sure you have plenty of air movement and I would probably for go any PGR's. I got some mold even indoors.

Fudge

Fudge

Yes GMO is a different kind of stink. Kind of reminded me of meatbreath. That strain will go 11 to 12 weeks no problem. But make sure you have plenty of air movement and I would probably for go any PGR's. I got some mold even indoors.
I'm just back to basics on feed now. I'm using base nutes, a touch of kelp early on and a pk spike here and there in flower. The time I got mites I had 1 gmo in there, she never hermied and still had rock hard nuggz, not the biggest but I treat her like shit tbf to keep the mites at bay.
Can't wait to watch these get to full potential.

Latest posts

Top Bottom