Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Fudge's bud candy 😍💪💪💪..love it mate..

Does that triacontanol make plants stretch bro..
Tria seems to fatten them up and creates growth of secondary bud sites, the gibberellic is the one that causes stretch. Its the 2 main hormones in massive so I've tried tria alone with success. 1st time I've tried the ga, I read in aquas thread about massive stretching plants and Dirtbag said it wasn't the tria it was the ga in it, so I've been researching since. Seems to have done the trick, the bubblegum stopped stretch so used it nd they've defo gained 6 inches.

Madmax

Madmax

Wonder what would happen if you smear it on the old fella haha......i was reading on another forum bout canna nutes and someone mentioned triacontanol is in the boost and thought maybe thats why mine stretched toomuch but you just shot me down 🤣..that bubblegums sure going for it..

Fudge

Fudge

Wonder what would happen if you smear it on the old fella haha......i was reading on another forum bout canna nutes and someone mentioned triacontanol is in the boost and thought maybe thats why mine stretched toomuch but you just shot me down 🤣..that bubblegums sure going for it..
I'm sure massive too early on will cause stretch. I'm always wary of the "boosts" they all seem to be sweet or sticky. And all skirt around the same sorts of things, a lot of the containing molasses and hormones with a pk boost. But a HUUGE price tag. 3 salts nd a few bits nd bobs nd I can give mine what they need. I got 9 oz off a bubblegum years ago but this is a fast version. I wouldn't of bothered if they were clones but needed to even the canopy a bit.

We give plants a lot of what we need so can't see why it won't fatten nd lengthen ur todger up too haha

Fudge

Fudge

The eldest has only gone and knocked the intake fan and pulled the ducting apart, good job I've checked on them this morning, 35 mins with no intake and 3 of the poison tops have sizzled their pistils on very top of cola, not too bad but not too good either, hopefully not bad enough to stunt growth. Wonder if I can get an alarm or some kind of smart thermostat that will tell me if temps shoot up

Fudge

Fudge

It's a massacre, something hermied on me so I've killed the lot, could cry
20210205 172806
20210205 172821
20210205 173033
20210205 173614

Now what do I clean tent out with?

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Well they were seeds, from 00 seeds, but now they're dead 😢 I have clones but not sure what hermied on me, if it was genetics, stress or what
Probably some combination. Can you inspect remains to find the culprit at least? Or if there are multiple....

Sorry to read it mate. I had some herm in my last crop and quite a few seeds. I don't sell anything though so it's more of a nuisance and disappointment than your situation.

Fudge

Fudge

Probably some combination. Can you inspect remains to find the culprit at least? Or if there are multiple....

Sorry to read it mate. I had some herm in my last crop and quite a few seeds. I don't sell anything though so it's more of a nuisance and disappointment than your situation.
If it was later in flower I'd have kept going, but 2 weeks in it's a case of bin them and clean the tent/room out. I looked them over and couldn't pin pint, but seemed the tropicana was furthest on as far as seed development goes. Plus I've just seen @UK420Show found a nanna on his on insta but could be a coincidence. I'm leaning towards it being something to do with they are both fast versions and something stressed them. A bit gutting but one reason all my eggs aren't in 1 basket. Dust myself off(quite literally but nowhere near my fans) and try again.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Re how to clean them, honestly wet pollen should be useless. I'd use a standard all purpose cleaner and be thorough, then give it a day to grieve and let things settle before going back in like ya said.

Fudge

Fudge

Re how to clean them, honestly wet pollen should be useless. I'd use a standard all purpose cleaner and be thorough, then give it a day to grieve and let things settle before going back in like ya said.
There's my Friday night kiddy free fun down the drain. 😢😅

Fudge

Fudge

I've come to the conclusion that, due to my style of growing, I need plants that can take the odd bit if stress and just stride on. I feel that as both the poison and bubblegum were crossed with autos in order to get fast flowering strains, it's made them particularly prone to temp fluctuations and humidity not being cock on. Suppose I'll never know but I think I'm going to just bin both strains and take more clones of the glookies, then just hope I get a few winners out if the other tent.

Tent empty, cleaning done, now a blunt break then to take all new cuts for sog to fill the empty space in my heart... Cough I mean tent

tobh

tobh

Supporter
If you can get your hands on some Dragon's Flame Genetics gear, I can vouch for its resilience. Hell, I had a male I didn't water for months outside that kept keepin on until mid-December. Dude just wouldn't die. Also stressed tf out of all the plants last run, and only have one that put out a few nanners around week five, and so far haven't found seeds so can only assume the pollen, if any, was sterile.

Latest posts

Top Bottom