Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

1 out 1 in, solo's are off so there's space in the little tent.
20210223 121709

Fudge

Fudge

Ive only ever smoked to get stoned but while back i had indigestion problems and the weed got rid of that quick smart lol..
They don't like being stoned mate so looked fir strains that had the right qualities, minus the thc. Wanted harlequin but it's a fortune and hard to source this side of the pond

sportyridr

sportyridr

looking fine fine fine...while admiring your bevvy of pics I noticed this on one of the Glookies...da fuq is that?...looks like a pussy willow bud 😅🤣😂...it's a thing I'm just too lazy to google a pic
Fudge1

Fudge

Fudge

Looks like a seed pod. I’ve had that happen in the past. Never did see any male parts either time.
Ive had a couple in the past, never anything in them, always completely empty except a few calyxes coming out. I panicked 1st time and thought it had seeded, I've tried googling about seed pods in hermies see if I can find anything the same and nothing anywhere, just nanners or full on seed pods. And there feck all like the hermie I had last time, not a seed or male part in site. I've even seen some grow out into buds. I always wondered if it was to do with stress or taking cuts from fem seeds but I've seen the exact same on seeds and on autos. Wonder if it's in intersex thing to do with feminized seeds, As I have only ever ran fems

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

And now a word from my sponsor.

Kali dog by Royal queen seeds.
Frosting up nicely
20210226 130806

Madmax

Madmax

I like those trainers.....whats the ingredience in the monkey stress nutes Fudge....kelp.?

Top Bottom