Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

I like those trainers.....whats the ingredience in the monkey stress nutes Fudge....kelp.?
Some dude on instagram made them for me. I'm giving him notes on gap sizes etc so he can make a full line of stuff to advertise. The stress is mainly silica acid and folic acid. I use kelp as a foliar spray regularly, plus a touch in the feed weekly.

Madmax

Madmax

Cool.uno i like to see him make another bit that can clip into that one so you could have a straight one and keep the branch growing horizontally..
I use to use kelp alot outdoors but dont know how to introduce it into the feed .do you foliar just before lights off?..

Fudge

Fudge

Cool.uno i like to see him make another bit that can clip into that one so you could have a straight one and keep the branch growing horizontally..
I use to use kelp alot outdoors but dont know how to introduce it into the feed .do you foliar just before lights off?..
Good idea mate so one side keeps going. Yeah b4 lights off bud, it's not as bad when just under T5 but once they're in the big tent they'd just fry the leaves in spots. I use the cold press liquid kelp, and it's good just as an addition to the root feed when they're transplanted but even better root stim as a foliar

Fudge

Fudge

Aye go on then.
Sausage, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, beans, fried bread and toast. šŸ˜‹šŸžšŸ„“šŸ³
20210226 182359

With HP sauce obviously

Madmax

Madmax

Good idea mate so one side keeps going. Yeah b4 lights off bud, it's not as bad when just under T5 but once they're in the big tent they'd just fry the leaves in spots. I use the cold press liquid kelp, and it's good just as an addition to the root feed when they're transplanted but even better root stim as a foliar
Thanks man..i will give the new girls some when i get close to up potting..

Fudge

Fudge

Just been introduced to a good source for cuts overnight posted from stable female plants. Some awesome genetics ranging from Ā£10 each up to Ā£80 for mac 1 caps cut, and apple fritter. I'm not that fussed on them tbh. Gone for wedding crasher, gmo cookies, mimosa, super orange glue, WiFi mints and dawgs bollox. Ā£70 bargain to get 6 keepers from mothers where I can see their clones flowered out.
This is just the start of the boom in the UK, I can see things getting spicy before things even come close to legalised/decriminalised.

Fudge

Fudge

Ffs now I'm looking at options to turn the cupboard under the stairs into a mother room to leave the little tent free for cuts only šŸ™ƒ It was always the plan but getting 6 mothers now, plus the 7 I've got in solo cups and little pots, then my 5 mothers I've just taken from the seed run I'm doing now takes me to 18! I've already got my 3 OG mother's. Looks like I might get the 24 days of spliffmas advent calendar at this rate.

Fudge

Fudge

3 different kali dog phenos, ones cone shaped and much bigger, 2nd is flat topped almost and chunky. The last is the smallest, put is purple and much much denser. 1st ones my fave she smells like cleaning product and gas but has that classic dawg aroma.
20210228 132501
20210228 132455
20210228 132520

Fudge

Fudge

Test run of monkey nutrients ready to rock. 1st dose of rootshoot and stress tonight, I'll feed them in morning. I'll be able to compare to my current glookies run see how the nutes fare up.
20210301 012437

sportyridr

sportyridr

Fudge

Fudge

props if you can do all that and get shit done...you da man

Some day when I grow up I'm gonna get me a big tent damnit :)
All this is 1 room mate, 3 tents, 2 doubles 1.2x2.4 and a 1.2x1.2.. Then I've got my baby tent for cuts nd stuff. And I'm becoming quite the jedi master of the edibles šŸ˜

Fudge

Fudge

About 18 months ago, I took autopots aQuavalve and made a single tray design to house multiple plants with 1 valve feeding them(their design was 1 valve, 1 tray, 1 pot. Lots of feed tubes and if one blocked was a right feck on) move to today and looks like they've copied it. Should have contacted them with a deal. I must say the tray is very nicely made and will be a lot easier to use (be better if they make different lids to house more/less plants.
Screenshot 20210301 124023 Chrome
Screenshot 20210301 124016 Chrome

sportyridr

sportyridr

All this is 1 room mate, 3 tents, 2 doubles 1.2x2.4 and a 1.2x1.2.. Then I've got my baby tent for cuts nd stuff. And I'm becoming quite the jedi master of the edibles šŸ˜

Ya, you told me that everything is all in one room before but when you see your pictures its had to imagine all that, know what I mean....

I see your edible game has certainly improved from not long ago, doing real good man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom