Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Ya, you told me that everything is all in one room before but when you see your pictures its had to imagine all that, know what I mean....

I see your edible game has certainly improved from not long ago, doing real good man.
I meant a jedi at eating them, not making them. 😂🤣 I see myself as more of a total novice as far as making edibles goes. I'll grab a video tonight show you my space

sportyridr

sportyridr

I meant a jedi at eating them, not making them. 😂🤣 I see myself as more of a total novice as far as making edibles goes. I'll grab a video tonight show you my space

Oh ok, lol...should have read between the lines 😩 lost in stoner translation I guees... Hey that video will be cool, look forward to it.

Fat Nana clones are stacking, took a cpl shots.
20210301 111810

20210301 111650

Fudge

Fudge

20 quids worth of "cali" weed from near me.i heard about it so curiosity git the better of me
It weighed 1.5g and is far from cali. It's maybe a nice haze, but that's it.
Robbing twats.
20210301 215308

Fudge

Fudge

File was too large so I made another vid mate. 1st one is on on insta if you want to see it. I tagged you bud. @sportyridr.

sportyridr

sportyridr

File was too large so I made another vid mate. 1st one is on on insta if you want to see it. I tagged you bud. @sportyridr.
View attachment 1097786

Wow, you have your hands full there my friend. I want a bigger space and more tents but I get overwhelmed a bit at times with my small op. That's really just in my head and me being overly critical & overthinkin about things.

Now when I see your pics of the plants and thinking you have a huge space I know whats up. Very cool, I could just see me tripping over the ducting and crash & burn the whole thang lol.

Why sure you can fit the 2.1 in there, I think that's what you said...with a bit of pork slogoffottery er something...Cheers man 😀😃😅😂🤣

I'm headed over to Insta to check the other.

Fudge

Fudge

Wow, you have your hands full there my friend. I want a bigger space and more tents but I get overwhelmed a bit at times with my small op. That's really just in my head and me being overly critical & overthinkin about things.

Now when I see your pics of the plants and thinking you have a huge space I know whats up. Very cool, I could just see me tripping over the ducting and crash & burn the whole thang lol.

Why sure you can fit the 2.1 in there, I think that's what you said...with a bit of pork slogoffottery er something...Cheers man 😀😃😅😂🤣

I'm headed over to Insta to check the other.
Yeah I've ordered a walkway type thing off the friend who's making scrog frames for me, and yeah a bit of jiggery pokery (or pork slogoffotory 😂😂😂) it's slang fur shifting stuff about but with abit of magic to it 🙃😜) I rekkon I could fit at least a 2mx1.2 in there. I just want to build a photo booth for my ladies too haha.
😂😂😂
Your thick pommy accent cracks me up mate. My neighbor is from Yorkshire and I can barely understand her. 🤣
Plants look good as always mate. 👍👍
Yeah my mackem accent is hard to understand for most English too never mind anyone else. I struggle to understand Yorkshire women too 🤣🤣.

Thanks mate.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Yeah I've ordered a walkway type thing off the friend who's making scrog frames for me, and yeah a bit of jiggery pokery (or pork slogoffotory 😂😂😂) it's slang fur shifting stuff about but with abit of magic to it 🙃😜) I rekkon I could fit at least a 2mx1.2 in there. I just want to build a photo booth for my ladies too haha.

Yeah my mackem accent is hard to understand for most English too never mind anyone else. I struggle to understand Yorkshire women too 🤣🤣.

Thanks mate.
The accent i truly have a hard time parsing is scouse.

Fudge

Fudge

Time to shift the timers a bit each night until I'm running fully through the night. Rising day time temps, plus better weather / light mornings and nights, means more people out and about soon.

My secret weapons. Entering final few weeks for most so they're all getting a 1 week blast of my own interpretation of massive. Pk boost, touch of kelp/fish shit/organic cold microbial fulvic acid and a little bit of molassas.

Then ill start watching closely and winding down the nutes. 🎉🎉🎉

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thanks mate.

I'm sure you could fit another if ya just..."hold your mouth the right way"

add that to the jiggery pokery...slide right in lmao..."jiggery pokery" good name far a dank strain man

haha, if your in between grows you can do photo a booth at weddings, parties etc...lol

Fudge

Fudge

I mixed last posts up. The diesel and grape are wrong lol. I moved them about nd it threw me off haha. Kali dog looking unreal, probably going to get 30 long thick colas nd a bit of larff. Can't wait now last 3-4 weeks 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Fudge

Fudge

Haven't seen a gravity bong since I was in college! Way to keep a tradition alive man.
I havnt stopped using mine since school 😂
I tell a lie, I havnt had one in 10 days since surgery as it would hurt. Last night was my 1st, and booooom it kicked my head right in haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom