Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

The ones in the second pic where harvested at the right time. The others might be a bit too late. Once they drop the veil you have gone too long. Studies show the production of the blue stuff drops drastically as they age, and the medicine / gram goes down. Also dropping spores on your media can cause issues with subsequent flushes.

you got 3 different strains there?

Fudge

Fudge

The ones in the second pic where harvested at the right time. The others might be a bit too late. Once they drop the veil you have gone too long. Studies show the production of the blue stuff drops drastically as they age, and the medicine / gram goes down. Also dropping spores on your media can cause issues with subsequent flushes.

you got 3 different strains there?
Nope all one, it was a mislabelled culture. Because of the way its been growing I've missed some harvest points. He replaced it once it didn't pin but its grown sporadically ever since. This was my practice run. I've managed to keep it sterile and not feck it up so I'm going to go for a tub next time. Bags are colonising now.

Fudge

Fudge

I'm having a total clean out while I've got the chance. May even ditch the tents and white wash the room - Utilise the high ceilings.
I defo ran out of height because I veered from my usual short bushy style of training. Less tents and times, I'm hoping will mean less visits needed to tend to them. I took far to much on with working so if I scale back slightly and do 1 run at a time it should help.

Stay tuned big changes coming.

chemistry

chemistry

If your to keen, growing can become a second job ,that's the main reason I grow small these days. 👍

Fudge

Fudge

20220802 214302
20220802 214745

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Fudge

Fudge

They look so good but my god i can’t imagine the state i would be in. Eat one… slobber in a state of confusion with the munchies… eat more cause you can’t resist… continue until not able to bring my hand to my mouth… followed by the forst cannabis related death in history.

Think ill admire them from afar
I ate 2 warm from the oven about 90 mins ago.........
Just raided the cereal cupboard after looking at the cookies for 10 minutes - It was a close one 😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom