Fuel....lookin for a momma

• Thread starter Shamrock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shamrock

that lite green one probably just needs a stronger then normal fertilizen. your deads r lookn dank.

Thanks bro. that sour kush you posted in the other thread looks fuckin amazing. is it from R.P.? if so did you find that pheno out of 6 beans?

S

Shamrock

This a cut that I was gifted labeled sour D. Just wanted to throw it in the thread for comparison. I am trying to make room to flower all of the following plants together. 4 Fuel,1 Sour D cut, and 1 Chemdog #4 cut.:rollj:

I have been working 65+ hours a week and taking care of the garden. I apologize for being so vague.

All of these are vegging under a 400 watt MH.
Being fed:
5 ml. AN 3-part grow, micro, bloom
5 ml. silica
2 ml. thrive alive B1
10 ml. FF microbe brew
1 ml. H&G roots excel.

Fuel 4 10 072
Fuel 4 10 075
Fuel 4 10 077
S

Shamrock

The Fuels have been Vegging for a little over 2 months and are a little bit bigger then I would like them to be going into the flower room. After the photo shoot I put a tomato cage on one. I have never caged my plants but I have seen other growers do it and I like it a lot, especially for taller stretchyer plants that will hopefully have some big fat buds on em. I should have been on top of these and trained them better. They really stretched out after I put them under the HID.

I am feeding everything the same. I listed the nutes in the post above.

Fuel #1

Fuel 4 10 080
Fuel 4 10 081
Fuel 4 10 083
S

Shamrock

Chemdog #4 Cut

I am trying out a smart pot. So far I like it. We will see if it makes a big difference in flowering.

In the last pic you can see the mosaic virus showing up. I havent noticed any negative effects from it. When I have had these in my aero setup it doesnt show up at all. Im not very good at growing in soil but, I am moving soon and I would rather move soil containers over aero tables.

Fuel 4 10 108
Fuel 4 10 109
Fuel 4 10 119
Fuel 4 10 120
Fuel 4 10 121
Fuel 4 10 122
S

Shamrock

What up farmers! Ok so I put the Fuel #1 in the flower room a few days ago. I only had room for 1 plant at that time. I went in last night and the fucker is a male. I culled it. With these plants being so old they sure are hard for me to sex. They just wont show me their balls or little pistils. Anyways no biggie.

I put Fuels #2,#3,#4 My Chemdog #4 and my "sour D" cut into the flower room. I vegged them a little bit to long but like i said before i put cages on the fuels. Im excited to grow out a diesal strain this will be my first time. Im not sure if this sour D cut is real but she is stanky just like the fuels.

S

Shamrock

Ok hopefully there are some lurkers around here that can help me out. I have city water and the city uses chloramine opposed to chlorine. I have been told that this is the worse of the two evils.

My question is.....can I use fish tank water conditioner to get rid of the chloramine? I am going to get a RO setup but I am moving soon and I really dont want to install something that will have to be reinstalled somewhere else in a few weeks.

I have tried researching this but I have not been able to get very far.

S

Shamrock

ok I just found another male. Its my favorite as far as structure goes. I still cant tell the sex of the other 2. I will take some pics before I cull the male.

S

Shamrock

I guess I have horrible luck. ALL 4 OF MY FUELS ARE MALE! I will post pics of the other 2 males and that will be the end of the thread as I am scared to pop the other 5 seeds. To much time and space used up to end up with all males.

Thats ironic my fuckin name is Shamrock and I have bad luck. haha

W

WolfDawg

Yeah we're reading it, sorry to hear, they looked soooo sweet too, just monsters.

Hope you have the other 5 left there's got to be a female in there.

S

Shamrock

Yeah we're reading it, sorry to hear, they looked soooo sweet too, just monsters.

Hope you have the other 5 left there's got to be a female in there.

Thanks bro. They stink so good I am so bummed that they are all males. I havent decided if im going to pop the other 5 beans. Never had this happen before. I put 3 CC Alien OG's and 3 TGA plushberrys into water today.

I

ibTheMan

That does suck, i never start nothing but whole pack, trust me it works best that way, for sure.

Whole Packs! you start seeds to find the best momma and a good momma last many years. only whole packs bro, piontless any other way.

C

chirim2003

Sorry to hear about all the males shamrock. It sucks unless ya want to store pollen for later use. I have been wondering about the fish tank water conditioner also. I now have a ro system but before that i didnt and was wondering the same thing. I must say male plants or not you had them lookin great. Nice work. Karma for you and wishes for some future females for you

S

Shamrock

That does suck, i never start nothing but whole pack, trust me it works best that way, for sure.

Whole Packs! you start seeds to find the best momma and a good momma last many years. only whole packs bro, piontless any other way.

I did that with my three TGA strains: agent orange, jillybean, and Qleaner. Popped the whole pack and ended up with anywhere from 4 to 7 females. I like to run each pheno a couple times.

To many is better then not enough. Lesson learned.

Top Bottom