Fuel lovers thread.

• Thread starter draco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

there are so many flavors of weed - i am running Mango Haze that is one of my faves...

but! my deep and abiding love of the fuel guides my selections of strains.

the fuel strains i have run include:

sour diesel
chemdog
sfv/chem
chem/sd
sssdh

i also have some headband on deck.

when i take a green hit off the bowl, taste the fuel, and feel the expansion - well for me that is pot nirvana.

i like all good pot, but for me the fuel is king!

how about you? what great fuel strains do you love?

zeke

zeke

You get high twice. Once when you smell the pot and again when you burn it. Chemdog 91 induces an Alzheimer's like state. Where are my keys? Where am I going? What was I doing again? I love it unless I have somewhere to be....

draco

draco

i had a small nug of the chemdog in the trunk of my car, in a parking lot. when returning to it i was still 3-4 cars away and could smell it clearly. so could another guy parked nearby!
THAT'S what i'm talking about homies...

give me the frostiest stink to detonate in my eager lungs! hit that bitch!!

215 User

215 User

Bio Diesel F2's made it today so we are gonna see what it's all about.

15 beans to explore super fuel search for a sour loving guy!

draco

draco

i remember the first trim on vegging chemdog ladies... it smelled just like sticking my nose in a diesel tank. i knew it was gonna be good...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Sour bubble atm been a regular in my bowls / dabs for over a year now )

Reeks just straight up reeks.. Kicks back a good 18-20% in oil returns as well but the oil ALWAYS looses the bubble gum flavor present in the nugs and just comes out straight fuel which is lovely and stanky but the bubble gum side is pretty nice, a good clean indica high with amazing pain relief and anxiety killing properties keep this in my rotation sadly the caregiver did not care much for the airyness of some of the grow so its been cut .. and i think i got the last jar :( Savoring this one for sure!

draco

draco

Bio Diesel F2's made it today so we are gonna see what it's all about.

15 beans to explore super fuel search for a sour loving guy!

i grew Rez SD for a few rounds... wish i could have knocked up that mango with that SD male i had to destroy. damn.

Top Bottom