Fugu and Morning Haze

• Thread starter oOBOULDEROo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oOBOULDEROo

oOBOULDEROo

these two crosses sound really kickass. any picks of them in flower?

M

Medic

i got chem daze going right now. ill try and get a nice snap of them. they are in veg.
morning is a very nice yeilder and some very powerful smoke.

D

doggystyled73

I've got two females.. this here is the taller of the two.. i'd say its about 22 inches

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
doggy

been waitin for that update

looks great bro
how tall was she wen flowerin was induced

pleez keep us posted

1luvbigherb

D

doggystyled73

doggy

been waitin for that update

looks great bro
how tall was she wen flowerin was induced

pleez keep us posted

1luvbigherb

Hey bigherb.. i believe she was 14 inches tall when i started 12/12

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ill get some pics of my fugu kush up later when the lights are on, Its looking sick! :smiley_joint:

M

Medic

loompa is growing some right now. but rarely posts pics. ill call him and ask to report once they are done. im telling you guys though. Its some really really good herb man. There are some gorgeous aromas on these plants with a great sativa diesel hazey high.

W

~WK~

I have some morning daze medic. I'm planning on doing a run of these .They sound absolutley killer to me.

M

Medic

they are kill.. Sometimes people think of haze and dont think the highs can rival the diesels and everything. Well they do and guess what, i crossed some of the best diesels to the cleanest hazes around chosen out of 160 plants. I wish i put phenos up. Man im a cheap bastard. Gotta get a camera.

W

~WK~

Oh I love the high from a good haze. It's unmatched in potency when grown proper and a good pheno. I enjoy smoking something old school every now and then. I'm really looking forward to seeing how these two combine.

M

Medic

Very well man. Diesel Haze in all essence. Theres a couple of phenos that i enjoyed were the aromas were 50/50. Just Fruit platter Mangos with just that diesel funk in the background. Living plants had the most beautiful Smells. It cured pretty hazey, i.e, mangos, fruits and stuff like that, very sticky but wjen busted open had that pretty fragrance but that dank diesel funk in the backgroung. Im on the hunt for some of the aromatic phenos to hit to some cali clone onlys.

The Fade was straight Cali all the way.

W

~WK~

I'm hopeing it leans more towords the diesel in growth, vigor and bud structure.

How much do they strech? Both of those strains stretch like crazy.

M

Medic

they stretch pretty good man. Some phenos will be through the roof.l but the diesel genetics really controlled them and but a bit of weight in the nuggetry. they stretch but not as much as a regular haze hybrid. Diesel brought everything down. Flowering can stil reach 100 days on some.

W

~WK~

Sounds good medic. I'll be doing these up in the up coming monthes. Whats the diffrence between morning daze and sour daze?

M

Medic

Morning Daze used the Mango Haze male. Chosen out of 80- 90 beans.

Sour Daze and Chem Daze uses that Wicked mutant haze looking afghan haze male chosen out of the same number of seeds. large haze seed run because i was looking for a wicked mom. ended up finding stellar males. These plants highs too were the best ive come across in a while and thought these would best compliment the cali clone onlys. You know, take them a different way bit then hitting them with the same boring indica species.

Both hazes coming from Shantis fine work.

Morning and sour Daze both use the ECSD clone as a mom.

W

~WK~

Well I'll be looking forward to smoking it. Both the Sour D and the haze are two of my favorites so I think the outcome will be quite desirable.

Top Bottom