Fugu kush & Prisoner of War

• Thread starter stanknugzz77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

First off, I would like to thank Hazeman for producing these wonderful genetics. I am currently running two Fugu Kush and one Prisoner of War. These are all 39 days from seed. I will update weekly or when growth is at least noticeably different. Positive vibes...

-nugzz

Fk1resize
Fk2resize
Pow2resize

2DogWalker

Stank,

Cant wait to see these fugu put out bro & the POW will be great im sure...Best of luck bro

2Dog

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Thanks 2Dog. I have confirmed that the FK2 is female, but she is the only one that has showed yet.

-nugzz

T

TreFarmer

Looking good!!! Keep up the work and the posts! I got my gear a few weeks early:worried Now they are burning a hole in their baggies!!..... Patience grasshopper:afroweed:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good to see them babies r rockin. I can't wait to see mine that big. They r just a few weeks in from soaking seeds tho. Keep up the ha rd work bro. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. See u in the threads, Stanknugzz!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking good!!! Keep up the work and the posts! I got my gear a few weeks early:worried Now they are burning a hole in their baggies!!..... Patience grasshopper:afroweed:

I know the feeling. I got mine and four days later, I had a bunch germinating!

Good to see them babies r rockin. I can't wait to see mine that big. They r just a few weeks in from soaking seeds tho. Keep up the ha rd work bro. Good luck with the rest of ur grow. See u in the threads, Stanknugzz!

It won't take them long. After all of these years, it still amazes me how fast cannabis grows. Especially the buds! I will definitely be watching your grow.

-nugzz

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Me to i cant wait to see the finish product thanks for posting your grow here.
Haze :harvest:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That's what were here for, Hazeman! I will post grow logs on all the strains, Overgrown hooked me up with. I won't let u own bro! Things will be blowing up fast in ur garden, Stank! When do u plan to flip these babies? R u gonna top them or let them do their thing?

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Me to i cant wait to see the finish product thanks for posting your grow here.
Haze :harvest:

Thanks for stopping by Hazeman! I am really stoked to see the finished product too!

That's what were here for, Hazeman! I will post grow logs on all the strains, Overgrown hooked me up with. I won't let u own bro! Things will be blowing up fast in ur garden, Stank! When do u plan to flip these babies? R u gonna top them or let them do their thing?

Damn, I wish I could get some of that White Fugu Kush you talked about. I am putting these outdoors. I am training them to grow horizontal instead of vertical. I have just started training these with paperclips hooked to the side of the pots. I might still top them, but we shall see.

-nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I have now confirmed that both of the Fugu Kush are, in fact, FEMALES! Now I am just waiting on the Prisoner of War to show itself. I am so excited, even though chucking some pollen for more seeds would have been nice too...

-nugzz

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sweet bro. Girls all around. The White Fugu is all mine. Lol. Hazeman said I'm the only one who get those. At least he thinks so. I hope so! I will keep her in my garden forever. Thanx again, Hazeman. I can't say it enough. Keep ur eyes open for that thread. Will def b a good show!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sweet bro. Girls all around. The White Fugu is all mine. Lol. Hazeman said I'm the only one who get those. At least he thinks so. I hope so! I will keep her in my garden forever. Thanx again, Hazeman. I can't say it enough. Keep ur eyes open for that thread. Will def b a good show!

Yeah no doubt man. I wish you luck with that White Fugu. I will definitely keep my eyes peeled for the thread.

-nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I topped these three ladies (hopefully female lol) today. They will be going outside soon with the strains from Mota shortly.

-nugzz

overgrown

overgrown

I've got some of these that are going outside also.I can't wait to see the dank!!good luck on Yer grow

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i wish i could do anything out side. i just don't have the right area or spot. one of these day's i will. ;(

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Sorry for not being able to update. It has been a HOT season. I feel that I am able to poke my head back out now though. Both of my Fugu Kush were ladies! and my POW turned out male :( The Fugu is DEFINITELY a good smoke. I still have beans from both and plan on running them again.

-nugzz

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Sorry for not being able to update. It has been a HOT season. I feel that I am able to poke my head back out now though. Both of my Fugu Kush were ladies! and my POW turned out male :( The Fugu is DEFINITELY a good smoke. I still have beans from both and plan on running them again.

-nugzz

you should of hit that male two the fugu kush

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

you should of hit that male two the fugu kush

I would have loved to chuck some pollen this year. I had a few good males, but I just didn't have the liberty of being able to do anything except keep them from openly pollinating all of my girls. My security was just not where it needed to be this season. I HATE LOOSE ENDS! Your and Mota's gear were definitely top shelf though. I will be looking for more and more and more lol. NEVER STOP BREEDING....

-nugzz

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i will never stop it's a sickness but a good sickness

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

For sure. Growing is my sickness. I guess that is common around here though lol. I definitely want to get some more of your beans when I get the funds. Next year seems too far away. Too bad my indoor is on the back burner.

-nugzz

Top Bottom