fugu kush

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

anyone have any info on the fugu kush (blowfish/pre 98 bubba). what should i be on the lookout for? popped a half pack, but only 3 made it. one beast, one runt, and one in the middle.
Fugu kush

will be running these with 5 alien bubba....should be a nice comparison...

S

Steve Z

i got a pack of these a month or two ago.

very interested as well.

i know logic had a thread about them awhile back....

and i found this here with some info

sounds like the big one is a blowfish.... im stoked to see how they turn out

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ET

ive only grew out one pheno and was very impressed

but id suggest a decent veg becaz from the reports and my experience this cross seems bubba dom ,the side branching is minimal in my experience .you might consider topping with som lst .a good flush and this smoke will be A+ right after a dry. the plant grows with an open structure but buds are compact.id also suggest to keep things dry i dont believe she likes it to humid/wet mold might become an issue .

my pheno i beleve was bubba dom and turned almost black at harvest. i did a smoke report if you'd like to check it out

keep us posted

1luvbigherb

J

Jerseyfresh

Herb did you get any frankinsense phenos when you grew it?

F

fatass

I might have to grab a pack of these. Wonder what pheno are in there. Something special i hope.

O

onedthatsme

very interested in how this goes for you. keep us updated man and good luck! pre98 bubba is favorite of mine. i don't currently have it in my garden but i've medicated with bubba kush plenty a time. all time classic chronic and i've heard its a rather forgiving strain to grow.

E

E.T.

little update.....all 3 fugu's look great. they have been topped once and are growing out nicely. almost time to start their lst program. looking like close to 2 more months before the flip, so i should have plenty of time to train em up. not sure yet, but i appears like i might have 2 pheno's. my runt has finally grown out of its stunted phase. still a slow grower, it appears to be bubba dom.----at this point...the other 2 are fast growers with a more open structure----probably blowfish dom. not sure, as i have not grown blowfish before. i'll throw up some pics later this week.

S

Steve Z

ah just talkin about it makes me want to pop mine! but i have no room! soon enough.

cant wait to see whats coming out of these. cant believe they are still sitting on the bay too. killer cross CHEAP. damn cant wait to see these flowered out.

good thing you have plenty of time to train em and make them beasts... awesome mang

E

E.T.

def stoked steve-o. hoping for a better ratio of m/f then my alien og's....only ended up with one lady, but she is shaping up to be unreal....smells of cherry menthol pinesol...reminds me of a strong cough drop. plan on running these 3 fugu's with 5 alien bubba's....so these should all have plenty of time to train into nice little bushes. too bad i couldn't run my mamba x dud with em....next time perhaps....too many choices, not enough space.....

S

shadowhunter

:)wanna try this out fo sure cant believe they still here they cheap as chips

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
E.T

hows it goin ,i look forward to an update with pics

best wishes

jersey

no frankincense yet ,only one seed i grew out it was a bubba dom pheno

1luvbigherb

E

E.T.

E.T

hows it goin ,i look forward to an update with pics

best wishes

jersey

no frankincense yet ,only one seed i grew out it was a bubba dom pheno

1luvbigherb

Hey big, i'll update this week. Have 3 fugu's ready for the flip in 2 weeks. 2 seem to be blowfish dom and 1 that's bubba dom. Stay tuned for some pics. Have any veg pics to compare?

E

E.T.

here's some pics of the 3 fugu's. 2 and 3 are very fast growers, while 1 has been very slow....thinking it's the bubba dom. 2 and 3 appear to be blowfish dom. these have been topped and trained a little but i'm still not sure if i will run these or some of the clones i took from them....most likely i will run the clones in 2 gal airpots just to see how they do 'untouched.' have 5 alien bubba's i want to run with em and i don't think i'll have the room for all 8 big bushes....anyway....another week and a half until they go under the 600 in prep for their flip
fugu 1
Fugu1

fugu 2 and 3
Fugu23

Top Bottom