Fukushima Hits California Hard !

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kolah

HAARP is part of the geo-engineering projects, no doubt. (for those who question it, google it to see the patents)

HAARP is not rocket science. It's quite simple to project energy (watts) beams into the ionosphere and alter natural patterns...and toss in some metal particulates (aka chemtrails of aluminum and barium via aerosal spraying) to make them conductive. HAARP uses BILLIONS of watts of EMF.

Last edited:
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I know what it is- but whether or not it is capable of doing the other things- weather control, push radioactive ions back down to earth, cause earthquakes under nuclear facilities???

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Maybe if everyone keeps falling into the hype and fear mongering I'll be able to eat my Toro and maguro for MAAAAAD cheap.

I tried to eat enough to glow the other day but it just didn't happen.

If you "really" want to Glow Bro :woot: Try backpacking Fukushima Prefecture, Japan... It's to Die for :dead:

K

kolah

I know what it is- but whether or not it is capable of doing the other things- weather control, push radioactive ions back down to earth, cause earthquakes under nuclear facilities???

That's the challenge. You'll have to do your homework. Let me know what you find. For some it's easier to just make an opinion based on a hunch, yell "tinfoil hats" or post a funny picture.

Maybe we can get Professor Squiggs to make us a mini HAARP project and replicate it in a classroom set-up. That would be cool.

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

That's the challenge. You'll have to do your homework. Let me know what you find. For some it's easier to just make an opinion based on a hunch.

The Federal Government will have you believe "Nothing to See Here, Move Along"... 100's of Millions of Dollars and Radio Antennas and Massive Electrical Power to "Super Heat" the ionosphere with the risk of "Burning A Fucking Hole in the Sky"... Once Again "There is A Perfectly Reasonable Explanation why "You Shouldn't" be suspicious or ask questions"... :woot:

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

/ NRL / Public Affairs & Media / News Releases / 2013 News Releases /
NRL Scientists Produce Densest Artificial Ionospheric Plasma Clouds Using HAARP
02/25/2013 07:00 EDT - 27-13r
7 Comments 554 11.9K
U.S. Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) research physicists and engineers from the Plasma Physics Division, working at the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) transmitter facility, Gakona, Alaska, successfully produced a sustained high density plasma cloud in Earth's upper atmosphere.

"Previous artificial plasma density clouds have lifetimes of only ten minutes or less," said Paul Bernhardt, Ph.D., NRL Space Use and Plasma Section. "This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam." Sequence of images of the glow plasma discharge produced with transmissions at the third electron gyro harmonic using the HAARP HF transmitter, Gakona, Alaska. The third harmonic artificial glow plasma clouds were obtained with HAARP using transmissions at 4.34 megahertz (MHz). The resonant frequency yielded green line (557.7 nanometer emission) with HF on November 12, 2012, between the times of 02:26:15 to 02:26:45 GMT.
(Photo: SRI International—Elizabeth Kendall)
These glow discharges in the upper atmosphere were generated as a part of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) sponsored Basic Research on Ionospheric Characteristics and Effects (BRIOCHE) campaign to explore ionospheric phenomena and its impact on communications and space weather.

Using the 3.6-megawatt high-frequency (HF) HAARP transmitter, the plasma clouds, or balls of plasma, are being studied for use as artificial mirrors at altitudes 50 kilometers below the natural ionosphere and are to be used for reflection of HF radar and communications signals.

Past attempts to produce electron density enhancements have yielded densities of 4 x 105 electrons per cubic centimeter (cm3) using HF radio transmissions near the second, third, and fourth harmonics of the electron cyclotron frequency. This frequency near 1.44 MHz is the rate that electrons gyrate around the Earth's magnetic field.

The NRL group succeeded in producing artificial plasma clouds with densities exceeding 9 x 105 electrons cm3 using HAARP transmission at the sixth harmonic of the electron cyclotron frequency.

Optical images of the artificial plasma balls show that they are turbulent with dynamically changing density structures. Electrostatic waves generated by the HAARP radio transmissions are thought to be responsible for accelerating electrons to high enough energy to produce the glow discharge in the neutral atmosphere approaching altitudes of nearly 170 kilometers.

The artificial plasma clouds are detected with HF radio soundings and backscatter, ultrahigh frequency (UHF) radar backscatter, and optical imaging systems. Ground measurements of stimulated electromagnetic emissions provide evidence of the strength and frequency for the electrostatic waves that accelerated ambient electrons to ionizing velocities.

The NRL team is working with collaborators at SRI International, University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Florida, and BAE Systems on this project to synthesize the observations with parametric interactions theory to develop a comprehensive theory of the plasma cloud generation. The next HAARP campaign, scheduled for early 2013, will include experiments to develop denser, more stable ionization clouds.

About the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory

The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is the Navy's full-spectrum corporate laboratory, conducting a broadly based multidisciplinary program of scientific research and advanced technological development. The Laboratory, with a total complement of nearly 2,500 personnel, is located in southwest Washington, D.C., with other major sites at the Stennis Space Center, Miss., and Monterey, Calif. NRL has served the Navy and the nation for 90 years and continues to meet the complex technological challenges of today's world. For more information, visit the NRL homepage or join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

- See more at:

Any of these slightly resemble what the U.S. Naval Research Laboratory has admitted to doing and the relatively benign and unintimidating photos shown above???

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kolah

so u guys are suggesting fukushima is somehow part of a global control conspiracy n not simply a disaster that could not have been prevented?

neverbreak

I do not know for sure, do you? ..but it is quite possible it could be man-made or perhaps natural...or a combination. It has been said that almost all governments never let a good crisis go to waste. I think there is some truth to that.

Chemtrails/Aerosol Spraying aka weather manipulation was once a "conspiracy theory" and now they have openly admitted it is happening and going on under the terminology "Geoengineering." The Bay of Pigs was once a conspiracy theory and now that has been declassified and it is factual that it did happen,...same for Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, Operation Paperclip, Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (where the cocksuckers infected black people with syphilis to observe them and watch them suffer and die). I can rip off a large list of events that were once considered "conspiracy theory" which are now well documented "conspiracy FACTS" or what I prefer to call "Discoveries." ( cancer viruses in vaccines, NSA spying on innocent civilians, US supplied weapons o Mexican Cartels, Bisphenol-A in plastics cause infertility, and so on........

Everything I listed was at one time a "conspiracy theory" and now they are all factual occurences.... plus a boatload more that I didn't list.

Last edited:
SoCal 420

SoCal 420

so u guys are suggesting fukushima is somehow part of a global control conspiracy n not simply a disaster that could not have been prevented?

neverbreak

What I'm suggesting is that HAARP is real... The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is A government agency that says this is the truth. Most people haven't took A serious look at their statement...

"Previous artificial plasma density clouds have lifetimes of only ten minutes or less," said Paul Bernhardt, Ph.D., NRL Space Use and Plasma Section. "This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."

What that means in simpler terms is... "We can generate A ball of plasma in the sky with the flip of A switch and keep it "Ignited" until we turn the switch off." :wideyed: Did you know that the basic definition of "A Ball of Plasma in the Sky"... is the Fucking Sun? :eek: This isn't like making pretty lights in the sky man... What do you think would happen if you "Bounced" that off A satellite like you reflect A mirror on the wall? A bank shot per say that stops where you "Bounce" it... Readin' Between the Lines, Readin' Between the Lines... :cigar:

As for Fukashima? I think people are way to optimistic... along the lines of "What Ever" BFD... It's way more dangerous than people think and worse than what they (governments) lead us to believe.

That's What I Think
;)

neverbreak

neverbreak

I do not know for sure, do you? ..but it is quite possible it could be man-made or perhaps natural...or a combination. It has been said that almost all governments never let a good crisis go to waste. I think there is some truth to that.

Chemtrails/Aerosol Spraying aka weather manipulation was once a "conspiracy theory" and now they have openly admitted it is happening and going on under the terminology "Geoengineering." The Bay of Pigs was once a conspiracy theory and now that has been declassified and it is factual that it did happen,...same for Gulf of Tonkin, Operation Northwoods, Operation Paperclip, Tuskegee Syphilis Experiment (where the cocksuckers infected black people with syphilis to observe them and watch them suffer and die). I can rip off a large list of events that were once considered "conspiracy theory" which are now well documented "conspiracy FACTS" or what I prefer to call "Discoveries." ( cancer viruses in vaccines, NSA spying on innocent civilians, US supplied weapons o Mexican Cartels, Bisphenol-A in plastics cause infertility, and so on........

Everything I listed was at one time a "conspiracy theory" and now they are all factual occurences.... plus a boatload more that I didn't list.

no, i don't know for sure, but it doesn't seem like the most logical nor most likely scenario. chemtrails/geoengineerin, whether ya like em or not, are not some devious plan to contrl people. it's a potential way of mitigatin climate change, seein as we're really doin sweet fuck all else. engineerin a massive nuclear power plant accident on the other hand would be comparatively absurd. not outside the realms of possibility perhaps, but to me, highly unlikely.

What I'm suggesting is that HAARP is real... The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is A government agency that says this is the truth. Most people haven't took A serious look at their statement...

"Previous artificial plasma density clouds have lifetimes of only ten minutes or less," said Paul Bernhardt, Ph.D., NRL Space Use and Plasma Section. "This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."

What that means in simpler terms is... "We can generate A ball of plasma in the sky with the flip of A switch and keep it "Ignited" until we turn the switch off." :wideyed: Did you know that the basic definition of "A Ball of Plasma in the Sky"... is the Fucking Sun? :eek: This isn't like making pretty lights in the sky man... What do you think would happen if you "Bounced" that off A satellite like you reflect A mirror on the wall? A bank shot per say that stops where you "Bounce" it... Readin' Between the Lines, Readin' Between the Lines... :cigar:

As for Fukashima? I think people are way to optimistic... along the lines of "What Ever" BFD... It's way more dangerous than people think and worse than what they (governments) lead us to believe.

That's What I Think
;)

i don't disagree that haarp is real. i do question the claims about what it can do however. n more importantly, i question how it's a valid topic in relation to the fukuskima disaster.

yer claim that a plasma ball in the sky equates the sun is totally misleadin bro. yes, plasma makes up much of the sun. that does not make them the same. it's like sayin a campfire is like the sun.

neverbreak

neverbreak

neverbreak

a good article by the highly respected david suzuki.

Fukushima Radiation: Is it Safe to Eat the Fish?

Dr. David Suzuki
Following Japan’s devastating 2011 earthquake and tsunami, fear spread about risks of leaked radiation from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant—for the health of those living in or near Fukushima or involved in cleanup efforts, and for the planet and the potential impacts on our complex marine food web.

Shunichi Tanaka, head of Japan’s Nuclear Regulation Authority, told reporters radioactive water has likely been leaking into the Pacific Ocean since the disaster hit. It’s the largest single contribution of radionuclides to the marine environment ever observed, according to one report. With 300 tons of contaminated water pouring into the sea every day, Japan’s government finally acknowledged the urgency of the situation in September.

Testing for radioactivity after South Korea bans fish from Japan. Photo credit: AP / Ahn Young-joon

Social media is now abuzz with people swearing off fish from the Pacific Ocean. Given the lack of information around containment efforts, some may find this reasonable. But preliminary research shows fish caught off Canada’s Pacific Coast are safe to eat.

It will take about three years from the time of the incident for the radiation plume to reach the West Coast, which would be early next year. Recent testing of migratory fish, including tissue samples collected from Pacific bluefin tuna caught off the California coast, assessed radiation levels and potential effects on marine food webs far away from Japan. Trace amounts of radioisotopes from the Fukushima plant were found, although the best available science puts them at levels below those naturally occurring in the environment around us. Natural, or background radiation, is found in many sources, including food items, medical treatments and air travel.

The most comprehensive health assessment, by the World Health Organization (WHO), concludes radioactive particles that make their way to North America’s waters will have a limited effect on human health, with concentrations predicted to be below WHO safety levels.

More reports are in the works. The UN agency charged with assessing global levels and consequences of ionizing radiation will present its findings to the UN General Assembly this month. This is where we may find answers about the amount of radioactive material released, how it was dispersed and any repercussions for the environment and food sources.

The ocean is vast and dynamic with many complexities we don’t fully understand. It appears two currents off Japan’s coast—the Kuroshio Current and Kurushio Extension—diluted radioactive material to below WHO safety levels within the first four months of the disaster. Eddies and giant whirlpools, some tens of kilometers wide, continue the dilution and will direct radioactive particles to coastal areas for at least two decades.

Fish from the water near the crippled plant are not faring so well. High levels of cesium-134, a radioactive isotope that decays rapidly, were found in fish samples there. Radiation levels in the sea around Japan have been holding steady and not falling as expected, further demonstrating that radiation leakage is not under control. At least 42 fish species from the immediate area are considered unsafe for consumption, and fisheries there remain closed.

New concerns continue to arise. While the initial leak contained cesium isotopes, water flowing into the ocean from the plant now appears to be higher in strontium-90, a radioactive substance that is absorbed differently. While cesium tends to go in and out of the body quickly, strontium heads for the bones.

A huge accumulation of radioactive water at the plant must be dealt with immediately. Determining the full effects of years of exposure to lower levels of radioactive contamination leaking into the ocean will take time and require continued monitoring and assessment. While Health Canada monitors radionuclide levels in food sold in Canada, and one of its studies incorporates samples from Vancouver, we need to remain vigilant and demand timely monitoring results.

Any amount of leaked radiation is harmful to the planet and the health of all species, including humans. A major release of radioactivity, such as that from Fukushima, is a huge concern, with unknowns remaining around long-term health risks such as cancers.

That doesn’t mean it’s unsafe to eat all fish caught on the Pacific West Coast. I’m taking a precautionary approach: fish will stay part of my diet, as long as they’re caught locally and sustainably, and will remain so until new research gives me pause to reconsider.

http://ecowatch.com/2013/10/09/fukushima-radiation-safe-to-eat-fish/

neverbreak

Last edited by a moderator:
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
@neverbreak
What HAARP Is.. And Everything Its Used For.. Full HAARP Documentary
HAARP Holes In Heaven (Full Length Documentary)

And that's what they want to tell. Those people can create earthquake so I don't know what more do we need to know. They can create rain, move clouds, and even control minds lmaoooo... This weapon is 1 billion time more powerful than all the nuclear bombs LOL

neverbreak

neverbreak

@thecoolestman i'll watch it later. but tell me bro, how is this relevant to the discussion on fukushima? it's not that i'm not interested in haarp n all its potential implications, but it seems to be conflatin two very different issues, unless yer claimin the gov is usin haarp to damage fukuskima, n that would be a serious leap.

neverbreak

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes @neverbreak this is exactly what I'm saying. But the US gov don't control HAARP. It's own by those who own NATO and the UN. Find who financed NATO and UN from day one, and u will know who they are. From what I'm getting, they didn't did it with the purpose of creating this disaster. Something wrong happen. They used this technology for years, every day. In the 60's the US gov used the chemtrail technology to move the rain against Vietnam !:
Operation Popeye
"was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful."

And that was in the 60's lol, imagine what they can do today with such technology. And this technology is responsible for the tsunami that destroyed Fukushima.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

neverbreak[/quote]
i don't disagree that haarp is real. i do question the claims about what it can do however. n more importantly, i question how it's a valid topic in relation to the fukuskima disaster.

yer claim that a plasma ball in the sky equates the sun is totally misleadin bro. yes, plasma makes up much of the sun. that does not make them the same. it's like sayin a campfire is like the sun. neverbreak[/quote]

No it is not like saying A Campfire is like the Sun because Fire is Not
Plasma... :confused: (Squiggs Line one, Squiggs, Line One, Stat!

Plasma (physics)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plasma (from Greek πλάσμα, "anything formed"[1]) is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and gas). It comprises the major component of the Sun.

So it appears that "You" be the one "Misleading" or Misinformed... It is what it is... weather it is Man Made or the Sun. This is defined by the Laws of Physics Brohem... So how would I be Misleading? The "Sun" is A Large Ball of Plasma... If you think A Smaller Ball of "Plasma" is not Plasma because it's smaller then you need to go back to Science 101...

You dispute what harp can do? The post above by The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is telling you "What they Can Do" and if you missed it Word for word it is as follows...

"This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."

That obviously says "We created A "Ball of Plasma" in the sky for an hour, It extinguished when we turned off HAARP... What do you Not Understand about that? :confused:

It is "Amazing"... The things that "They" can do that people are unaware of or refuse to admit, even when "They" are "Telling you" Exactly What They Can Do ;)

FYI... I didn't "Make this Shit Up". It is Word for Word from "The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory"... Use the links provided and read it for yourself and tell them "They" are Misleading if you dispute their claims...

Last edited:
K

kolah

For some people, nothing is ever good enough. They have no interest in reading any new material. They only choose to challenge (and sometimes belittle) others and make them jump through hoops. I have seen this occur over and over with some individuals. I can often smell them out quite quickly and then I make the decision to save my time and energy on those people who really have an interest in the topic at hand.

People sincerely interested in specific topic/s will always do their own homework. And only then can it be discussed, debated, agreed or disagreed upon.

A lot of information has been posted here (much is very credible) yet a few people do not take the time to read or watch it. That is a pretty good indicator, IMHO.

Over the years, "government/military" has be caught in conspiracy's which are factual. I listed several and there are a shitload more. So why is it so impossible to believe that any gov/military could be behind well,-planned-out, high-tech, nuclear catastrophes? Really. Sometimes it nothing more than connecting the dots and using common sense..much like the 911 fiasco with Building 7 as the smoking gun.

Last edited:
neverbreak

neverbreak

Yes @neverbreak this is exactly what I'm saying. But the US gov don't control HAARP. It's own by those who own NATO and the UN. Find who financed NATO and UN from day one, and u will know who they are. From what I'm getting, they didn't did it with the purpose of creating this disaster. Something wrong happen. They used this technology for years, every day. In the 60's the US gov used the chemtrail technology to move the rain against Vietnam !:
Operation Popeye
"was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful."

And that was in the 60's lol, imagine what they can do today with such technology. And this technology is responsible for the tsunami that destroyed Fukushima.

ok bro, i'm gonna leave it there then. it may or may not be what happened, but without any supportin evidence, it's all pure speculation. i think it's more useful discussin what can be done now, rather than speculatin on some of the more esoteric ideas as to how it happened.

No it is not like saying A Campfire is like the Sun because Fire is Not
Plasma... :confused: (Squiggs Line one, Squiggs, Line One, Stat!

Plasma (physics)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plasma (from Greek πλάσμα, "anything formed"[1]) is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and gas). It comprises the major component of the Sun.

So it appears that "You" be the one "Misleading" or Misinformed... It is what it is... weather it is Man Made or the Sun. This is defined by the Laws of Physics Brohem... So how would I be Misleading? The "Sun" is A Large Ball of Plasma... If you think A Smaller Ball of "Plasma" is not Plasma because it's smaller then you need to go back to Science 101...

You dispute what harp can do? The post above by The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory is telling you "What they Can Do" and if you missed it Word for word it is as follows...

"This higher density plasma 'ball' was sustained over one hour by the HAARP transmissions and was extinguished only after termination of the HAARP radio beam."

That obviously says "We created A "Ball of Plasma" in the sky for an hour, It extinguished when we turned off HAARP... What do you Not Understand about that? :confused:

It is "Amazing"... The things that "They" can do that people are unaware of or refuse to admit, even when "They" are "Telling you" Exactly What They Can Do ;)

FYI... I didn't "Make this Shit Up". It is Word for Word from "The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory"... Use the links provided and read it for yourself and tell them "They" are Misleading if you dispute their claims...

...except fire can become plasma when hot enough...

The flame is the visible portion of the fire. If hot enough, the gases may become ionized to produce plasma.[2]

lightning is plasma.

tesla coils produce plasma.

plasma lamps produce plasma.

just because it's plasma, does not mean it's comparable to the sun. yeah bro, composition may be the same, but scale is a critical difference.

neverbreak

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
ok bro, i'm gonna leave it there then. it may or may not be what happened, but without any supportin evidence, it's all pure speculation. i think it's more useful discussin what can be done now, rather than speculatin on some of the more esoteric ideas as to how it happened.

Supporting evidence? I know how u feel bro, but if we had such document we won't be sitting here having a chat. I mean U don't get supporting evidence against such organization without be a part of it. Its HAARP, the most powerful and dangerous weapon ever created. And we have at least evidence that HAARP is the only military power with a weapon capable of creating earthquakes. So they have the weapon, and we also know that they were active in Japan right before the tsunami caused by the earthquake.

So we have a crime, a suspect on the crime scene, with the weapon , what do you want more? The kind of evidence u waiting for is to HAARP to come and says "Yes we did it" ! But this won't happen. We have more about HAARP and Fukushima than Ben Laden and 911 lol

It's not conspiracy theory, it's all there ...

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

...except fire can become plasma when hot enough...

lightning is plasma.

just because it's plasma, does not mean it's comparable to the sun. yeah bro, composition may be the same, but scale is a critical difference.

neverbreak

Thanks for making my point bro... Fire in and of itself is Not plasma. (with sufficent heat it changes state and becomes Plasma and therefor is no longer Fire) In this case size don't mater :woot: The Sun is Plasma, Right? According to "You" above...

Your other statements... All True by the way...

lightning is plasma.

"The U.S. Naval Research Laboratory" created A "Ball of Plasma" in the sky for an hour, It extinguished when we turned off HAARP... What do you Not Understand about that? :confused:

It's "All" the same... Size is Irrelevant. HAARP creates Plasma, Like I Said... :cigar:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom