Fukushima Hits California Hard !

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

The problem with trying to inform people about this is that most people think that because they would never commit a massive terrorist act of mass murder, other people wouldn't also. The people who really control the world, they are psychopaths of the highest order. They raise kids just for sacrifice. They buy and sell countries on the daily. They just don't give a Funk!

Another thing I forgot but just saw again was the lack of earthquake damage! Watch the video of the tsunami rolling in. Are those buildings demolished, no they are not. Everything was fine until the tsunami. Nobody was fleeing inland after the 9.0 earthquake which would have LEVELED most of Japan. A 9.0 will devastate everything around it for 1000km. Yet the tsunami did all the damage not the "earthquake." This points to the theory of a nuke planted offshore on the seabed, enough to cause a huge tidal wave but not to simulate a real 9.0 earhquake.

You just cannot tell me or anyone, that the video footage shows the aftermath of a large earthquake. It in fact shows that whatever quake there was, was not considered extreme by the people who were surprised by a tsunami. There was no 9.0 that day or else Japan would resemble Haiti.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
http://www.businessinsider.com/conjoined-gray-whales-were-discovered-in-mexico-2014-1

1535659_637387992986590_1641993649_n.jpg

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Yep ^^^^ And the post after this will say there is "Nothing" to substantiate what joeca1i just posted (Except what people witness personally & keep trying to tell Us) :rolleyes: and on it goes...

Last edited:
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Whats the local media talking about out there joecali and socal? Nothing right?

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

^^^^ Well Uh... I guess if you don't "Read" joeca1i's post than according to you, Nobody's talkin' bout it. The date for the story in the link is January 11, 2014. Don't get much more recent than that ;)

PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
I didn't know 'infowars' was a local media outlet for you guys.

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

Ok, I'm guessing you think if it's reported by infowars it's not news... Did the Federal Government tell you personally about N.S.A., Benghazi, The I.R.S. Scandal, Fast and Furious, Spying on James Rosen and the Associated Press for political gain???... How about the Stealth Fighter when it was being built?
Just Sayin'...

A Little "Help" for A brother... Within about A minute of actually "Reading" the infowars link the following is found there... Among other things.

http://data.piscoweb.org/marine1/seastardisease.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/environment/index.ssf/2013/12/post_40.html

http://www.hmbreview.com/news/exper...cle_d3bb5b14-77ea-11e3-a37b-001a4bcf887a.html

Whatever your "Take" is on what is happening you can not legitimately say local media is not talking, It's more like the main stream media is silent and people don't "Listen" to people that "Are" talking about it... ;)

SoCal 420

SoCal 420

One other thing people should consider... Main Stream Media is "Controlled" by A handful of people that "Decide" what you hear... The Web and individuals having the ability to share information world wide often leads to the truth... That is the most valuable point of shared information...

Last edited:
PButter

PButter

RUN!!!
Supporter
Yeah, I just heard about it on radio- said something about how none of the spillage reached ocean... right.

DismalDude

DismalDude

We will most likely never hear the truth on this or anything else because of the lies and payoffs.How do we expect to hear any truth at all when this country still has yet to address building 7?I'm not retarted,have an education,see these turds for what they are and yet what does it amount to?Nothing because we are the sheeple who are meant to obey and believe everything they tell us.Damned straight I'm a frustrated human being.

Latest posts

Top Bottom