Fukushima radiation out of control: your days of eating pacific ocean fish are over.

• Thread starter rowzzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rowzzz

rowzzz

(NaturalNews) Recent data released by Dimitar Ouzounov and colleagues from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland highlights some strange atmospheric anomalies over Japan just days before the massive earthquake and tsunami struck on March 11. Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake, according to satellite observations, suggesting that directed energy emitted from transmitters used in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) may have been responsible for inducing the quake.

Learn more: [link to www.naturalnews.com]

HAARP connection in Japan earthquake, tsunami -- Recent data released by Dimitar Ouzounov and colleagues from the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland highlights some strange atmospheric anomalies over Japan just days before the massive earthquake and tsunami struck on March 11. Seemingly inexplicable and rapid heating of the ionosphere directly above the epicenter reached a maximum only three days prior to the quake, according to satellite observations, suggesting that directed energy emitted from transmitters used in the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) may have been responsible for inducing the quake. -- Another explanation for this strange heating -- and one that, upon analysis, seems much more likely -- is that it was an indication that concentrated energy was used to induce the earthquake, and not the other way around.
[link to www.examiner.com]

Dagwood

Dagwood

Oh for fuck's sake ... The March 11, 2011 quake broke loose 43 miles off the coast at a depth of 19 miles. It was an undersea megathrust quake which maximized the tsunami forming potential, with the sea floor moving upward to lift the water column. The coastline dropped two feet enhancing the tsunami's effect. 129,225 buildings totally collapsed. Japan is a modern country in a severe seismic zone and will have serious building standards for earthquakes. Intensity of ground shaking will vary depending upon the local underlying geologic structure. The fact that a film doesn't show total devastation isn't very significant. The March 11 quake was preceded by a number of large foreshocks which began on March 9. (data source Wikipedia)

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
If you really need a conspiracy theory rowzzz; I'd keep away from "Israel nuked it" and "the US HAARPed" it
and stick with the most possible, even most probable Fukushima conspiracy theory: The STUXNET Worm.

STUXNET was developed by Israel and the United States to take out Iran's nuclear facilities. Most nuclear facilities are run on Seimanns hardware and software and STUXNET was made to disable Seimanns, ah, gear. Introduced by USB memory stick STUXNET buries itself in the system and waits, until an "event" that needs "attention" happens (like a loss of electricity and the need for backup generators or whatever), and then causes mayhem.

STUXNET got into "the wild"--
and went wild...

http://web.archive.org/web/20101008111929/http:/www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/T101004003493.htm
(the Wayback machine takes a while to load)
http://www.symantec.com/content/en/us/enterprise/media/security_response/whitepapers/w32_stuxnet_dossier.pdf
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/07/08/snowden_us_israel_stuxnet/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuxnet

[but that Jim Stone guy embraces STUXNET too, so I'm gonna have to rethink my conspiracy theories]

fractal

fractal

Not even a doubt that STUXNET was employed there. What about those weird cameras the Israeli company installed? 1000 pound cameras, indoors? Weird. I have a hard time believing that any of the events of 3/11/11 were natural because it is freaking 3/11/11. . . A signature basically. These things don't just happen by accident and Israel would think nothing of setting off a nuke to start a quake if they felt they had to, because Japan was producing enriched uranium or plutonium for Iran. Israeli company comes in, sets everything up, leaves, and KABOOM a week later. It was murder on a nationwide scale.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Not even a doubt that STUXNET was employed there. What about those weird cameras the Israeli company installed? 1000 pound cameras, indoors? Weird. I have a hard time believing that any of the events of 3/11/11 were natural because it is freaking 3/11/11. . . A signature basically. These things don't just happen by accident and Israel would think nothing of setting off a nuke to start a quake if they felt they had to, because Japan was producing enriched uranium or plutonium for Iran. Israeli company comes in, sets everything up, leaves, and KABOOM a week later. It was murder on a nationwide scale.
damn you got it all figured out, just imagine if it would have been 4/11/11, wild....:p

Dagwood

Dagwood

These things don't just happen by accident and Israel would think nothing of setting off a nuke to start a quake if they felt they had to,..

That would have to be quite a conspiracy. A buried nuclear detonation leaves a distinct signature in the seismic record. There are scientists and seismographs worldwide to study this in able to monitor weapons testing. All these scientists in different countries would have to be hushed. Hard to imagine.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter

What are you talking about???

An earthquake 145 miles northeast of Fukushima just don't happen by accident because it's, ah, 3/11/11???

Yer still spewing that Jim Stoned stuff, right???

Did you miss the part about STUXNET being found on 63 personal computers in Japan in 2010;
it didn't even need to be intentionally installed--
just somebody using a usb thumb drive...

fractal

fractal

That would have to be quite a conspiracy. A buried nuclear detonation leaves a distinct signature in the seismic record. There are scientists and seismographs worldwide to study this in able to monitor weapons testing. All these scientists in different countries would have to be hushed. Hard to imagine.

There's a ton of seismograph info on that link to Jim Stone's page he says shows a small EQ providing cover for the "event" that produced the tsunami.

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
So Jim Stone says the magnatude 9 earthquake on 3/11/11 is "a small EQ providing cover for the "event" that produced the tsunami."

Wow--
is yer avitar a picture of you and Jim Stone???...

rowzzz

rowzzz

hey guys you dont have to believe something that u dont want, nobody is forcing anybody.

Conspiracy is a word used by ppl who believes that all the politician says the truth, all the cops are good and corruption and greed doesnt exist.

K

kolah

Hard to imagine how many thousand of scientists support the phony bullshit Climate Change crap.... while 80,00 other scientists says it's complete bullshit.

Dagwood

Dagwood

[quote="rowzzz, post: 1124000, member: 46698"
Conspiracy is a word used by ppl who believes that all the politician says the truth, all the cops are good and corruption and greed doesnt exist.[/quote]

Wow, amazing how you were able to know all that about me, by my use of the word conspiracy to describe the assumed silencing of seismologists around the world. Who'da guessed that the Israelis could secretly bury a nuclear device in a deep sea trench off Japan and initiate a magnitude 9 earthquake?

And I believe that, "all the politician says the truth, all the cops are good and corruption and greed doesnt exist."? Wow, spot on man! How did you know all that about me just because I said that keeping all those seismologists quiet, all those different scientists in different countries with different political alliances, who would have recognized the signature of a nuclear detonation, would be quite a conspiracy? Brilliant. Amazing how you can just read me like an open book. Obviously I'm out of my league here. I'll just hang my tail between my legs and slink back home now.

rowzzz

rowzzz

Yes, I agree with u, u r out of your league here. Because you did not heard them it doesnt means that they are not talking.
there is no more blind man than one who dont want to see

Dagwood

Dagwood

Hey, thanks for posting that video. It was really good (except for the German? translation drowning out English speakers). Just the kind of thing I was hoping for when I first clicked on this thread. But it's all about corrupt nuclear energy executives and government officials causing this mess. There's nothing about energy rays or Israeli submarines burying warheads in the deep seafloor. Corruption, lies, incompetence, and coverup don't make for science fiction. Think I'll stick with good old geology to explain the 3/11/11 earthquake thank you.

rowzzz

rowzzz

you didnt get it, but its ok for me, you are given the reason to Leo Strauss, who got great influence on US political. He promoted the view that the vast majority of people are simply too unenlightened (read: ignorant) to handle certain crucial political and philosophical truths. And so, these people must be preoccupied with soothing diversions, like organized religion (Strauss himself was an atheist). This way, the enlightened few are free to fully pursue ideas and run the apparatus of the state without serious interference by the hoi polloi.

Im from Southamerica and Im really worry about all that people and cant understand why Obama was more worried about siryan ppl than in his own ppl by that time, because all the new sad news about radiation was a week before sept. and all the Mass Media was on syrian conflict. I just dont get it, but with a goverment controlled by the FDA hey ! that is!! they will make a lot of money with all new kinds of diseases!!

Dagwood

Dagwood

... the new sad news about radiation was a week before sept.

Yeah, I thought the focus here was going to be on the news with discussion of the storage cooling pool on top of reactor four and how unstable it is. One more quake and the building would collapse and the uranium rods would heat and ignite. The released radiation would affect the other storage pools causing their uranium to burn. It would turn into a huge open air uranium inferno that would make northern Japan uninhabitable. The American Pacific coast would get dosed... though a informed friend tells me it wouldn't be much different than growing up in the fifties. The thread went off on tangents though. You did have a good start with the info on contaminated water flowing into the sea.

Japan has recently swallowed its pride and opened up to receiving international assistance on this, which is good news.

fractal

fractal

So Jim Stone says the magnatude 9 earthquake on 3/11/11 is "a small EQ providing cover for the "event" that produced the tsunami."

Wow--
is yer avitar a picture of you and Jim Stone???...

No it is Andy Warhol and Edie Sedgwick. Do you even read? Stone's article is very enlightening and the recorded sesimic EQs were more like 6.5 richter scale. Even if you don't believe his ideas they pose a serious threat to debunkers. Israel would sacrifice millions of their own people if it bought them another month of existence. Why do you think they got a shiny new country right after WW2? It was by zionists selling out their own people in order to secure the state of Israel. Nuke-tsunamiing a country friendly to Iran is something they do before breakfast.

Top Bottom