Ful Power For Soil Drench?

• Thread starter Rootbound
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Hey all! Just trying to gather info on using ful power as a soil drench to help with uptake of nutes. How often do you use it as a soil drench at what rate in veg and bloom? I normally do a feed, feed, tea. Thanks, RB

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Delete this thread please. Dont know how i got duplicate threads.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Dont delete this thread. Somebody deleted the duplicate. So, any farmers using fulpower for soil drench?

burn4me

burn4me

@Tnelz was at one point and raved about it. Maybe he can chime in here.....

Tnelz

Tnelz

Do you cut back on your nutes due to everything being chelated more?
I start low anyway so I wouldn't say I cut back. If I were using synthetics I'd probably never go to full strength due to the full power. But I'd probably never go full strength anyway. Hope that's clear. I let my ladies tell me what they need. So start on the low side and gradually increase strength. The whole time though use 15 mls Fulpower. Or more or less depending on what u like.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Don't neccessarily disagree but that's 2 products instead of 1. I realize what fulhumix brings to the table but I like the 1 product for both. Respect. Can't go wrong either way and to each his own. Just feel fulvic is the better option if what ur going for is uptake. Fulhumix brings a few more things to the table but I think fulpower is just the best product of its kind and wouldn't sub it for anything. Peace and good vibes y'all.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Don't neccessarily disagree but that's 2 products instead of 1. I realize what fulhumix brings to the table but I like the 1 product for both. Respect. Can't go wrong either way and to each his own. Just feel fulvic is the better option if what ur going for is uptake. Fulhumix brings a few more things to the table but I think fulpower is just the best product of its kind and wouldn't sub it for anything. Peace and good vibes y'all.
i read a post a while back from clackmas coots on what the difference and why he recommended both products and this is what he said is below in bold. me being very new to organics i just figured he knew what he was talking about. i suppose 1 could get buy with 1 product though but being a guerilla grower i would prolly choose ful-humix bc of the long shelf life and the ease of carrying thur the rugged terrain where i am from. i agree ful-power is the best and it cannot be subbed.

"Think of fulvic acid as steroids. Over application will cause major problems in the soil because of its chelation capacity. It chelates everything including separating aluminum from the usual silica bond. Not exactly what you want to have happen and this and other reasons are why they recommend applying pure fulvic acids as a foliar spray. And there are other solid reasons to do that in its ability to exchange its Carbon and Oxygen cations for elements on its way into the plants vascular system. Even in the root zone this agent is quickly absorbed by the root hairs.

Here's a citation from Dr. Robert Faust on the subject of fulvic acids:

Fulvic acid is not a single, repeatable molecule. Rather it is like gathering millions of snowflakes, each unique, but all under a specific size. It's because of this small size that it is able to penetrate even into the mitochondria, the workhorse of the cell.

And because of its many receptor sites, if properly extracted, it has the potential to be a very powerful antioxidant
."

happylittle

happylittle

Must say Im also a lover of Fullpower Humic i use it around 20ml a gallon with each watering. And in all my foliar aplications. I find it also works wonders when establishing roots on clones and for sucking nitrogen out of plants in flower quickly. Lots of aplications for this product. Also made from sea life instead of leanordite i believe.
-J

Tnelz

Tnelz

Couldn't agree more. Would never really disagree with cc. Hope my comment wasn't taken as a shot. It wasn't. Any product from bioag is beyond solid. I've used all of them. Have just settled into my routine and fulpower is just what I've chosen to roll with. No wrong way and with bioag I feel u truly can't go wrong. Respect and good vibes to all.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
@Tnelz Tha ks so much for all the info. Going to run the ful power at 15 ml ber gallon for coco drench.
Thanks for all the replies folks!

john martin

john martin

Just did my first foliar with this today. Hit some new clones and everything else with it as well... going to incorporate this into my pre-flush schedule too!

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

Couldn't agree more. Would never really disagree with cc. Hope my comment wasn't taken as a shot. It wasn't. Any product from bioag is beyond solid. I've used all of them. Have just settled into my routine and fulpower is just what I've chosen to roll with. No wrong way and with bioag I feel u truly can't go wrong. Respect and good vibes to all.
i agree bro whatever works for each one of us and most simple is the best route. like i said im just new to organics and trying to find the most simple and effective route. i got a sample pack from bioag that had ful-power,ful-humix and cytoplus. i think i will also just stick with the ful-humix bc of the less weight i will have to carry. thanks for sharing ur knowledge

Top Bottom