Full Apache Tech Garden...8x12...1900w

• Thread starter tags420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wyckoff

Cheers - I agree with you about the heat and was thinking of going CO2 burner but I need some BTU figures from different LED manufacturers in order for efficient design. I'll check out your trees and ask further questions over there.

bigdawg

bigdawg

tags420... getting ready to order some apache 200's. for flowering should I get the mostly white with some red bulbs one, or the mostly red one with some blue lights?? will be doing GSCxkush strains.

G

Greengenes

tags420... getting ready to order some apache 200's. for flowering should I get the mostly white with some red bulbs one, or the mostly red one with some blue lights?? will be doing GSCxkush strains.

You want the 3White:2Red also called the R2. It will veg just fine... but most importantly, it's the best in flower.

If you are ordering online you can use the code RBK331 in the cart and it will get you a discount.

S

StudentRiot

AFAICT Apache only makes 120 (RB, WR, & WB) and a new 480. I don't see any 200's, and I don't see any reference to an R2.

G

Greengenes

AFAICT Apache only makes 120 (RB, WR, & WB) and a new 480. I don't see any 200's, and I don't see any reference to an R2.

I clearly stated what R2 meant and where it came from. I am the wrong person to try and school on Apache, or any led's for that matter. I know apache's better than anyone. I used to be tags420(who's thread your in), but had to change it. Any info I give is better than their website, which has everything on it you say it/they don't. You can call them and ask about anything I say.
The 480 you referenced...actually called the at600. And the at200 is the newer version of the original at120. All of which are available.
There are also models(at600L, and the zeppelin) that no one knows about, but if you ever go on RIU you would have seen. They were made specifically for Stanford.

Apache's website blows...but it is supposed to be updated soon...so he keeps saying. But the product is the best money can buy. Every component is THE top of the line...even their housing is made of better aluminum that most others heat sinks.

I think this calls for a new thread with what I have been up to with the new light...the at600...
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...che-tech-at600-led-and-blackberry-kush.60799/

Last edited:
S

StudentRiot

I'm not trying to school you. I'm hanging on every word guys like you are saying. Things that are clear to you are not to me. I have no experience with LED grow lights. Heck, someone who's turned one on has more hands-on than me.

I would point out that retailers such as GrowersHouse.com, which carries Apache, makes no mention of any 200's either.

I wasn't challenging your veracity when I wrote that I didn't see any 200's, I was expressing my confusion. I thought maybe you were typing quickly and meant 120's.

EDIT: I added "200" to my "Apache LED" Google searches and finally found Apache's link.

G

Greengenes

My bad.

The at200 and at600 have only been out for 1-2months...that is what retailers don't have them. Apache can't build enough of them fast enough.

Also since apache is kind of high priced, by not using retailers too much they can keep things down a little more than with retailers.

G

Greengenes

Day 41

IMG 0494
IMG 0495

IMG 0496
IMG 0497
IMG 0500
IMG 0502
IMG 0507
IMG 0508
IMG 0511
bigdawg

bigdawg

nice crop Tags!! do you think one apache 200rw light would flower 4 plants? what distance from the canopy do you keep yours?? I can taste blackberry kush just looking at your pics!!

tags420

tags420

nice crop Tags!! do you think one apache 200rw light would flower 4 plants? what distance from the canopy do you keep yours?? I can taste blackberry kush just looking at your pics!!

Sorry for lagging.

The at200 is for 2.5x2.5 to 3x3. So if your 4 plants fit in a 3x3 tent then yep it will work. You can use the code RBK331 on their website and it will discount anything they make.
The at200 I run at about 24" and it has all 14* lenses.

This BBK is really epic. It should be able to go into jars tonight

tags420

tags420

Almost done trimming. I will have the final weight results soon and then the lab test in a week or so after that...

Top Bottom