Full Melt Dry Sift

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

I recently saw and have been inspired by Skunkman Sam's 99.99999 Dry sift. I figured Id give it a try. I think I came pretty close for a first try! ALL HEADS!!!
Cameraawesomephoto 1

Full Melt Clear Dome!!
Cameraawesomephoto

Cameraawesomephoto
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Walter, I see that, now that I have searched a little;)

I found this,
you put for example a wooden sheet on top of a speaker (speaker laying flat on the ground facing upwards), then begin going through all the different frequencies (that's when you see the different shapes/seperations beginning to happen), probably need to use a good sized boombox or subwoofer,

and this mahcine
uis250l_sieving_p0200.jpg

So Im thinking its Sifted with sound vibration?

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

From my very limited expirience Its more about how you collect the first piles that makes the biggest difference. Even the hash from the 90 mc bag was melty. It probably would have been melty righty out of the 220. I'm going to try my technique with some dirtier sift and see if I have similar results.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Haha, No one really seemed interested CAP... Its mostly about being super careful not to break up leaf meterial on the initial extraction. Also important to have a crazy amount of Meds. I super gently shook a few lbs of meds to make a 1/4oz of really clean <220u sift. Then I worked the 1/4 thru the 160 then 90 then 70u, breaking all the heads from the staulks. once I isolated the staulks and glands in the 70u bag I rubber banded the bag just above the glands and blasted it with shots from the co2 tank. So the odd shaped stalks get blown around and forced out and the >70 sized glands stay inside the bag.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Haha, No one really seemed interested CAP... Its mostly about being super careful not to break up leaf meterial on the initial extraction. Also important to have a crazy amount of Meds. I super gently shook a few lbs of meds to make a 1/4oz of really clean <220u sift. Then I worked the 1/4 thru the 160 then 90 then 70u, breaking all the heads from the staulks. once I isolated the staulks and glands in the 70u bag I rubber banded the bag just above the glands and blasted it with shots from the co2 tank. So the odd shaped stalks get blown around and forced out and the >70 sized glands stay inside the bag.

trim or buds?

Top Bottom