Full or low power need advice

• Thread starter Jonjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonjr

Jonjr

My leafs are all curled up overnight after moving them from fluorescent to a 180w LED full power at about 21/2’ top of plants. The pics show before and after. So now I lowered to 70% cut off the bad leaves. Was this bad? This is my first time. And they looked soooo good. PPM is 611 PH 6.10

Full or low power need advice
Full or low power need advice 2
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

That looks nutrient related. Too much nutes in medium then added intense light and the plant sucked the hot mix right up.

I see the runoff ppm but what was built up in there before?

just a guess

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

That looks nutrient related. Too much nutes in medium then added intense light and the plant sucked the hot mix right up.

I see the runoff ppm but what was built up in there before?

just a guess
Yeah I'd guess light way to intense, low humidity moderate to high temps they would just rip up nutrients from the media.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yeah I'd guess light way to intense, low humidity moderate to high temps they would just rip up nutrients from the media.

I have had the tubing up of leaves like that from too much nutes blocking potassium. A good flush and the flattened back out.

But with 1.2 ec runoff I am not sure here.

quirk

quirk

Absolutely gorgeous under the fluorescent. You could cook a steak with your 180W at two and half inches. Leave it at full power and raise to twenty four inches.

Top Bottom