Full time grower, new to the farm

• Thread starter PuregenetiKs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PuregenetiKs

Hello all. IC refugee, never spent much time here until recently. Been growing since I was 12 I am 30 now. It is something I have always had a passion for and I have been doing it full time now for the last 8 years. I have tons of experience and insight and I love to share with and help others. I am legal and in a med state.

Currently I am running a 1100sqft space, all custom built for production farming. I run a 10K flower room and a 4K veg. Also two 1K 5x5 rooms on a flip flop., and various t5's. Everything is sealed, 5ton 60,000 btu Excel Stealth AC, Sentinel 10 burner selectable electric ignition co2 burner, Santa fe XT 300 pint dehumidifier, 2 x Lg 60 pint dehumidifier, 500 gallon water storage, all water is recycled via dehumidifiers and ac.

I run 24 x 20gallon smartpots with a custom all organic mix in the big room. The fip/flop are 6x 10g smartpots. The flip flops are my fun rooms and test rooms. The big room is production. The strains that have made it into my mother space for now is:

Deathstar
Katsu Bubba Kush
ECSD
Chemdog D
ECSB (east coast sour bubble) my own cross
King Louie XIII OG
Sour Bubble, my main bitch

Soon to be tested is headband, Chemdog #4, gorilla glue #4. Being tested right now is another cross of mine, SFVOGK x Sour bubble feminized. I have 14 on week 5 flower. So far so good. Other crosses I have made are:

ECSD x Sour Bubble male #14, #22
Deathstar x Sour Bubble Feminized
SFVOGK x Sour Bubble Feminized
Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour Bubble male # 11, #14
Katsu Bubba Kush x Sour Bubble F2, bx1, bx2

Next up in the batter box for a seed run is:

King Louie OG XIII x Sour Bubble male #37
Deathstar x Sour Bubble male #37
ECSD x Sour Bubble male #37
Katsu Bubba kush x Sour Bubble male #37
Chemdog D x Sour Bubble male #37
ECSB x Sour Bubble male#37
Sour Bubble #4 x Sour Bubble male #37

Sour Bubble #37 is a epic male I found, I have been saving him for close to a year to get to use him. His flowers are huge and dense.

Next seeds being germinated are Chemdog #4 x SFVOGK #4 via cali connections

Anyways I wanted to say hello, glad to be here and anxious to feel the forums out and see what the vibe is here.

PK

P

PuregenetiKs

DSC00220
IMG 0672
DSC09700
Thanks everyone. I have thousands of pictures, I don't mind sharing a few :)

Camdawg

Camdawg

Some people creep onto the site almost unnoticed but you sir, this guy here, bursts in like a run away rv at 90 miles per hour. Love the small test/fun rooms genius!

Papa

Papa

Supporter
exceptional!

thanks for posting those up Puregenetiks.

P

PuregenetiKs

Amber- thanks, unfortunately I haven't hit the big 20 yet. With 2.4 plants per light best I have done is 1.75 per light, which isn't to bad for low numbers and all organic soil. Also I mainly grow sour bubble, a notoriously low yielder in my production room. She is quick, dense, and everyone loves the final product. All around best smoke I have ever blazed.

Greenleaf- I veg for 8 weeks.

fishwhistle- thank you, and does whistling for fish work? Never though to try it ;)

Camdawg- Hey wasn't trying to burst in, sorry for any commotion. The small rooms keep me sane, I love to keep busy and have different flavors for all my patients to enjoy.

Papa- ty, and no prob. I literally have 4-5K pics I recently took down from icmag.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Are you able to get to the ladies in flower or just toss them in and let 'em roll?? How and when do you thin?

Thanks
GL

P

PuregenetiKs

Greenleaf- I only have to pull 3 plants out to water and slide 3 over. I clean up the bottoms of the plants after the stretch normally to get rid of larf, and that's about it.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm. Killer set up and nice work. I look forward to your contributions here.

P

paulycali

Welcome to the farm PuregenetiKs
Good looking space for sure
Looking forward to seeing more of your work

Top Bottom