Fulling Drooping Plant

• Thread starter VaporBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

VaporBoy

I am new to this site. I recently picked up 2 clones, put them in smaller pots than in the picture. So the story is I transplant these clones, 3 days go by and they are looking good, havent had to add water yet. Next morning(Friday) I didnt have a chance to take a look at them because I was in a rush. That night i was shocked to see them all drooping. The Blue Vemon was originally leaning over and now is wilting over.
So i was thinking it was underwatering and so I watered and waited. Nothing happened. watered again and nothing. In a panic i thought the pots were too small for these 3 inch clones. and i put them in larger pots.

They are still green, the one on the right is getting cripsy. Can i save them??

1. Are you growing from seed or clones? clones
2. How old are your plants? +10-15 days old
3. How tall are your plants? 3 inches
4. What size containers are they planted in? 1 Gallons i think
5. What is your soil mix?
EB Soil Organic, 1/2cup (each of) Bone, Blood, Alfalfa Meal. 1 cup Epsom Salt. 4 cup wormcasting.
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?Alkaline water.
7. What is the pH of your water? 7.0-6.0 ph
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") CFL 100w
11. How close are your lights to the plants? +20 inches
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 11 inch x 22 in
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 75, Rh 45%
14. What is the pH of the soil? 7(says my soil meter)
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? aphids in soil
16. How much experience do you have growing? 2 before this

Fulling drooping plant
hiboy

hiboy

Did you have any roots from those clones when you put them in the pots.? Should be under fluorescents . PH a little high, 6.0 tops i wouuld say, though i am a hydro grower, i think that is correct with clones in dirt.

420Gator

420Gator

i used 6.8 when i grew soil but heard thats a little high as well

those plants look dehydrated

T

Toes

24/7 light? maybe 18/6 would help.

I think that's a lot of Epsom salt for one gallon of dirt.

S

SSHZ

It appears the roots are not getting any water. Water the cubes directly, not the surrounding soil. pH for rookwool 5.8. pH, for soiless soil 6.3 but I don't think that's your problem. They look dry!

V

VaporBoy

So i just watered them at a lower pH, directly on the rockwool. Do you think they can survive??

V

VaporBoy

Do you think they can survive??
I just watered directly to the cubes.

G

greanfingers

you could try super Super Thrive and some root juice!!!! good luck

S

SSHZ

Did they make it? Once roots dry out, often they don't come back to life........

Cort

Cort

I had this happen with a new clone I got from the clinic too.

If the RW cube dried out too much then all or most of the roots could be dead. Get some superthrive and some good rooting stims on and toss her in the humidity dome for a few days. Treat her like a fresh cutting till roots come back. Hygrozyme will help dissolve the dead roots to limit infections.

Just the opinion of a noob, but it saved mine in a similar situation. Might have been luck tho.

I

ibTheMan

put some kinda humidity dome on um,mist um, they should perk back up.

C

conner83

get some zip lock bags and soak the inside of the bag with 6.0 to 6.3 ph water and put the bags around pots and use your drip pan to hold bag tight that should hold your RH up to 90=100 for a week or so till they perk up and grow a bit more roots

Top Bottom