Fulvic Acid

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

I was doing some reading and came across the use of humid acid to increase oxygenation, nutrient uptake and decrease lockout conditions. I did some further reading and found that the molecules of humid acid are to large for root pours. Even a little reading further and I came across the use of Fulvic acid in hydroponics for the main reason of increasing nutrient uptake and decreasing lockout conditions.

Does anyone have experience with either of these extracts and/or can speak to the purposes of use and the end result?

Thanks!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I was doing some reading and came across the use of humid acid to increase oxygenation, nutrient uptake and decrease lockout conditions. I did some further reading and found that the molecules of humid acid are to large for root pours. Even a little reading further and I came across the use of Fulvic acid in hydroponics for the main reason of increasing nutrient uptake and decreasing lockout conditions.

Does anyone have experience with either of these extracts and/or can speak to the purposes of use and the end result?

Thanks!
Ful-power is the king of all fulvic acids (almost ironic that it's champagne colored), used as the primary ingredient in all Nectar For The God products. Clean and concentrated, works well in Soil and Hydro alike.

https://www.monstergardens.com/inde...ful-power&submit_search=&route=product/search

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

https://www.maximumyield.com/humic-or-fulvic-acid-what-kind-are-your-plants-on/2/1352

Awesome article. Basically it comes down the particle size. Fulvic for foliar sprays Humic for soil/media drench.
Essentially they grab ahold of stuff that the plant cant absorb and carry it along for the ride. Fulvic has been shown to increase the bio-availability of most foliar sprays. Seaweed extract and fulvic acid where shown in clinical studies to work over 50% better mixed together than if they were applied on there own!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
the reason fluvic acid is better in dro is the molecules are smaller than humics and they are more readily absorbed thru the root zone. Humics require more natural mineralization in soil for the goodies to be accessible. Humics = larger molecules...…. fulvics = smaller molecules

Last edited:
Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Search "Chelators"
"Chel" means claw, so essentially they grab onto things, thus increasing the bio availability of the things the "claw" on to!

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

the reason fluvic acid is better in dro is the molecules are smaller than humics and they are more readily absorbed thru the root zone. Humics require more natural mineralization in sol for the goodies to be accessible. Humics = larger molecules...…. fulvics = smaller molecules

Perfect description!!

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Did you guys know that when added to alkaline soils humates bring the ph down closer to 7 (neutral), then when added to acidic soil it will raise the PH to 7!! Such an amazing additive!

Top Bottom