Fun With Hemp Or Delving With Ditch

• Thread starter zeke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

Ok, so I made like George W. No I didn't have my CIA running daddy get me a job as prez while his buddies sacked America. I'm talking OG George W. As in Washingon. Yeah, that's right. I'm growing me some hemp. I got two distinct samples. The plan is to grow them out and increase my seed supply. MS/ GC tests with follow. I also plan to progeny test with drug strain cultivars to gauge what kind of influence the ditch may have. The hemp is from areas of the Midwest that were known to experiment with Chinese BLH and European NLH hybrids..... Potential for CBD is there. I'm more concerned with having low THC material that can legally be sold domestically here in Washington state. We have an industrial hemp law but no seed...

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Ok, so I made like George W. No I didn't have my CIA running daddy get me a job as prez while his buddies sacked America. I'm talking OG George W. As in Washingon. Yeah, that's right. I'm growing me some hemp. I got two distinct samples. The plan is to grow them out and increase my seed supply. MS/ GC tests with follow. I also plan to progeny test with drug strain cultivars to gauge what kind of influence the ditch may have. The hemp is from areas of the Midwest that were known to experiment with Chinese BLH and European NLH hybrids..... Potential for CBD is there. I'm more concerned with having low THC material that can legally be sold domestically here in Washington state. We have an industrial hemp law but no seed...

Thehippiegeneralstore.com has hemp seed @ 2 ounces for $5.
Good, viable seed.
I've got 100% germ on these eager li'l pups.

Aloha,
Weezard

zeke

zeke

Here are my Harlen County Reservoir sample. Tiny seed from the Nebraska Kansas border. The seeded plant was over 8ft and was a single cola bigger than a burly forearm. No high loads of resin, hmmm

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

View attachment 457543 Here are my Harlen County Reservoir sample. Tiny seed from the Nebraska Kansas border. The seeded plant was over 8ft and was a single cola bigger than a burly forearm. No high loads of resin, hmmm

I have seen that in Nebraska. in '67
Found a cola that was so gummy it stuck to your hand.

A suitable placebo for smoke tests.
The more we smoked it the straighter we got.
I suspect it was high in CBD. :)

Aloha,
Wee

homebrew420

homebrew420

HELL YEAH ZEKE

I too have just acquired some ferral hemp seed out of Nebraska. Plan to hit them with a few different sets of pollen, R14er with a CBD level around 21.39% and a few other high CBD varieties, now i have to source the verified and bred high oil content seed and get to cracking.

Great work bud.

zeke

zeke

We are just continuing the work of other earlier cannabis researchers. Now that the ridiculous prohibition on growing hemp is ending we can get to work. The potential for hardiness, early maturation and high CBD make these Midwestern selections attractive to me. The fact that they perform wonderfully in our country and are unpatented is also a big positive...

MrRightBrain

MrRightBrain

We are just continuing the work of other earlier cannabis researchers. Now that the ridiculous prohibition on growing hemp is ending we can get to work. The potential for hardiness, early maturation and high CBD make these Midwestern selections attractive to me. The fact that they perform wonderfully in our country and are unpatented is also a big positive...
you can join my hippy village any day zeke. =)

zeke

zeke

Some sort of seed savers exchange system for feral hemp from across the Midwest and Northeast desperately needs to be established so that future generations don't miss out on this incredibly diverse pool of genes. I too have friends and family back in the Midwest actively collecting seed from Nebraska to Illinois and Minnesota to Missouri. Massive amounts of diversity are found everywhere in between those areas. As much collecting as possible needs to be done before its all contaminated by patented strains from Europe..brought to you by Monsanto. Or not wutev, somebody else will do it right?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Some sort of seed savers exchange system for feral hemp from across the Midwest and Northeast desperately needs to be established so that future generations don't miss out on this incredibly diverse pool of genes. I too have friends and family back in the Midwest actively collecting seed from Nebraska to Illinois and Minnesota to Missouri. Massive amounts of diversity are found everywhere in between those areas. As much collecting as possible needs to be done before its all contaminated by patented strains from Europe..brought to you by Monsanto. Or not wutev, somebody else will do it right?
I don't wait on others if I see a thing needs doing. Good on you for doing it!

zeke

zeke

North American Hemp Marihuana Brotherhood of Laboratory Analysis or NAHMBLA for short. Oh wait damn I think something really close to that already exists. Wouldn't want to confuse people or attract the wrong type of enthusiast... That could be really uncomfortable. Maybe Brotherhood of Really Organized Nerdy Yahoos would work or BRONY....

homebrew420

homebrew420

North American Hemp Marihuana Brotherhood of Laboratory Analysis or NAHMBLA for short. Oh wait damn I think something really close to that already exists. Wouldn't want to confuse people or attract the wrong type of enthusiast... That could be really uncomfortable. Maybe Brotherhood of Really Organized Nerdy Yahoos would work or BRONY....
Omg hahahaha lol

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Uh, yeah. That did cross my mind. :o

zeke

zeke

I apologize for any potentially humorous content that may or may not offend your average reader. No doubt my lobe is warped... Many years of potent cannabinoid abuse coupled with South Park and Zappa. I'm sorry if my insensitive comments hurt anyone or may have caused any unwanted colo-rectal irritation. Not my intent.

homebrew420

homebrew420

Was going through the seeds I have of ferral hemp and a few of the first cultivated hemp crop here in CO. I have maybe 24 total. Profect on it way in a few months. Too little space and too many seeds

Peace

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I have access to wild hemp here. grown here forever along the riverbanks. Maybe I should start storing these pigs! You can literally smell the hempfield a good 1/4 mile down river.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I apologize for any potentially humorous content that may or may not offend your average reader. No doubt my lobe is warped... Many years of potent cannabinoid abuse coupled with South Park and Zappa. I'm sorry if my insensitive comments hurt anyone or may have caused any unwanted colo-rectal irritation. Not my intent.
screw em zeke, in this day and age if the shoe fits wear it imho. don't you dare make any explanation for being unique dude!

Latest posts

Top Bottom