Fun with names

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Cap what did you think of the Kosher Kush? I got some KK crosses in the works.

Kosher Kush is dizzank Mota, leafdoctor won 2 Cups last year with it .....1st place Caregiver's Cup & 2nd place Best of the Best!! We used a male I found in cannarado's Alien Double Dawg (Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg F3) ....haven't grown the KK cross yet but the other crosses we made with that male have produced some kill!! Had to veg it out and play with his KK cut to get it to yield but I'd hit her up homie! I love naming crosses too!!!

GSC x SS = Cookie Cutter
VK x SS = Vanilla Star
GC x SS = Big Dipper
DS x SS = Star Destroyer

Motarebel

Motarebel

Kosher Kush is dizzank Mota, leafdoctor won 2 Cups last year with it .....1st place Caregiver's Cup & 2nd place Best of the Best!! We used a male I found in cannarado's Alien Double Dawg (Chemdog #4 x Aliendawg F3) ....haven't grown the KK cross yet but the other crosses we made with that male have produced some kill!! Had to veg it out and play with his KK cut to get it to yield but I'd hit her up homie! I love naming crosses too!!!

I loved the KK fems, a great hashy kush and good stone too. We have some regs on order but i've been hearing they turn out a tad dif.

215 User

215 User

Girl Scout Lemon Cookies

Vanilla lemon extract

Comedian Star

Sensi Sour Star

Inspired by Plat. Haze clouds...

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I want to make a cross called Helen Keller. Not sure how I could arrive at that name quite yet, but I will 6 degrees it soon enough.

It needs to be strains that make you deaf and mute :D

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

(U-Dub x Superskunk/Deepchunk) x LBL

Have you guys named this cross yet? I'm running testers now for ya... leaves just starting to poke out, Ill get a journal up soon...

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Naming a strain and being original is getting pretty hard these days, back when i started there was only a handful of chuckers and now there's thousands! :wideyed: Here's a few i'm toying with-

Dank Williams jr.
Heri Bear
Berry Sanders
Face Plant
Dog Face
Butter Face -- ( one of those northern gals where everything looks fine " But Her Face"o_O)
Smoothie -(grape,orange,berry and banana lines)
Id grow a Dank Sr or a Dank III on principle. Fuck pop country.. Im here to put the dick in dixie and the cunt back in country..and if I think Im gonna have a bad time I got a lil bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine ;)

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Stonewall. I don't know what the mix would be. But it seems like a fitting name stonewall jackson was a REBEL General

Latest posts

Top Bottom