Fungus? Deficiency?

• Thread starter TalismanOfEvasion
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TalismanOfEvasion

TalismanOfEvasion

Hey y'all. These marks are becoming pretty widespread across the leaves in my greenhouse. Mostly on old leaves, but also on new. I've done a ton of googling but still haven't found anything that matches exactly. Anyone else ever experience this, or know what might cause it? Trying to decide if i should prune or just transplant?

Fungus deficiency
Fungus deficiency 2
mancorn

mancorn

Not a fungas. Definitely time to repot. Cut away the cardboard pot (as it will not break down quick enough). OK to cut away dead leaf (which will attract bugs and mold), but don't trim it up to make it look nice. The leaf in your last picture is fine, and if you have a mobile defenciency, removing leaves will just cause the plant to start cannibalizing another leaf. If you need more help take a full plant picture.

TalismanOfEvasion

TalismanOfEvasion

Thanks a ton for responding. This makes me feel better because I'll be transplanting everything into the ground over the course of the next few days. Here's a pic of a full plant

20200521 114936
mancorn

mancorn

The new stuff looks good. Think that it's under watered/heat stressed as your leaves are folding up (tacoing). The plant will do this to reduce the amount of sun/light hitting the leaf during a hot day. When you water you should see the leaves flatten out. (Some strains just seem to stay folded up, so not always under watered.) You can just dip the whole pot into a bucket of water for 5-10 minutes and it will soak up what it needs. Since the pot is so little it will dry out pretty quick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom