Fungus Gnats Solution?

• Thread starter Piggy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
hillbil

hillbil

Bio Lyft or Gnatrol are usually the last thing most need to try, even if they’re the first thing. Concentrated BT products are simply awesome. I live in the shaded side of the hill in the forest in the Mid South and fungus gnats are everywhere all summer and fall.

Mrb53

Mrb53

Bio Lyft or Gnatrol are usually the last thing most need to try, even if they’re the first thing. Concentrated BT products are simply awesome. I live in the shaded side of the hill in the forest in the Mid South and fungus gnats are everywhere all summer and fall.
BT and BTI are great products indeed. THe problem or issue is, they could be SO MUCH BETTER than what they are. We utilize the same bacteria's (and MORE) and other nano micelles and organic amendments to make them 3 times better than what they are. Our organic solutions contain over 26 ingredients...bacterial and all plant based. If you are going to do something, you should MAXIMIZE your efforts. No sense going to the store for 1 thing (unless it is an emergency)...you pick up everything you need to save time, money and MAXIMIZE the expedition

joest2003

joest2003

This is the solution. Get some yellow sticky pads and start hitting your plants with this. In a month you won’t have any and can just use a drop a gal as maintenance. It’s a life saver. So happy I found it, I tried everting for years... literally everything. The bacteria in this takes those fuckers out hard💯💯

View attachment 950135
Hey man I know this is a old post but just wondering how much per gallon you use and if you PH. Should I be seeing runoff?

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
crushed silica rock around bases of plants...like razor blades for soil pests...ez...
Also stop watering heavy...Let top 2"in dry out more which is where Larve are born....think like Dirt... ; )
FOE20

Mrb53

Mrb53

i mix around 1/2 oz per gallon of water and douse the soil, mist the leaves for infestation, spray everything / everywhere for mold and make a shallow bath for final risne (for outdoor plants) before drying. I do use CRUSHED SILICA but also fish tank graven on top of that so when I water it does not disperse the silica all over

growsince79

growsince79

I have a fungus gnat problem in one of my grow tents. I have over 50 clones in Solo Squared Cups with no holes at the bottom. I've noticed gnats flying all over the place, I've added oscillating fans in the tent to make it harder for them to land on the soil but i still see them landing on the soil. Is there another method yall recommend that can eradicate these gnats?
You need holes for drainage or the gnats are the least of your problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom