Fungus? Mold? Help!

• Thread starter GardenMama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GardenMama

so my mothers first started suffering with yellowing (more browning-ish?) and almost flowering-type growth. Slow stunting of tips of new leaves. I though salt lock up, but now I noticed its on the cuttings too. Took these cuttings on 3/3, from then strong healthy moms. Lots of vigorous growth and everything looking good on cuttings until a few days ago. Now I've noticed a brownish yellow "dust" on the foliage. I've never experienced botrytis on anything other than buds, but it's what first came to mind. Not the right color, though, so I'm stumped. Praying someone has seen this before and has some ideas....

Fungus mold help
Fungus mold help 2
Fungus mold help 3
Fungus mold help 4
Fungus mold help 5
G

GardenMama

Crap. It's eriophyid mites. $&@#*!!!!!
Cut and trash? Avid? Flora mite? Anyone?

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

Indoors?
No pest strip. It's a vapor that leaves no residue
Outdoors, no pest strip under an upturned dustbin or cardboard box overnight.
Repeat X3, 4 or 5 days apart to kill new hatch.

Mites like hot and dry. Misting them with cold water slows them way down.

Good luck and aloha,
Weezard

F

Freakshow

the last time i had mites, I used Avid at triple strength. Worked great. I sprayed my moms, tossed everything in the flower room into the fire pit, cleaned my rooms, sprayed once in veg and haven't seen a mite since. That was 4 years ago. They got in on a clone a buddy got from a club in California

be careful mixing AVID that strong. Don't get any on you and wear eye protection and a mask to cover your mouth and nose.

Latest posts

Top Bottom