Fungus on my clones

• Thread starter purpleberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
purpleberry

purpleberry

Last batch of clones i had going for a few and days and a "budy" owed me some GD cuts and brought me 3 clones in jiffy pellets that were not rooted so I threw them in with mine and within 1 day they started to get this brown looking fungus. They get brown looking leaves starting on the smallest leaves in the crouch of the branchs. So I lost those cuts and it infected some of the ones I had in there and lost some more. :icon_dizzy:
So i clean everything with bleach, take new cuts and now It pops up again. I tried both times spraying with daconil and that didnt slow it down at all. My temps are hi 85. I know this is making the problem worse. Does anyone know what this is and what can be used.
Next batch Im buying a new dome and moving everything to a quarantine area with lower temps, But I would like to try and save these as they are cuts of some querkle that Im testing.

Fungus 003jpg
Fungus 005jpg
T

tophmaster

main big thing i can think of is that temp bro anythin over 80 is heaven for pathogens and such so that and bleach or a new dome and lower temp summer cloning issues starting to get warm again.

B

BayArea

I've been fighting fungi and mildew issue's w/my clones also. In fact it's been driving me crazy. Many times mildews and fungus attacks at cloning stages can take on systemic qualities and flare up as the plant grows. I've been dipping my clones, completely submerging them in a commercial anti-fungal and it seems to have been successfull. I noticed some plants in soil in the background of your pic's so I'm assuming a perpetual grow room. This can present some unique issues. Fungas can remain dormant on other plants and infect new clones easily. With that in mind IMO I'd treat your entire veg crop for the disease even if symtoms are not apparent. Preventative measures are obviously the best way to avoid this but for the record GD and GDP are susesptable to mildews. mold and fungal attacks from my experiences - at least in comparison to my other strains. Best of luck............

capegrower

capegrower

Ive found that its minimized when you have a good oscillating fan breaking up the micro climates around the plant stalk. neem oil should help

Top Bottom