Funky Junk In My Leaves

• Thread starter Bombnes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bombnes

Bombnes

I'm stumped, any input would be helpful. Have some clones in the stretch and some odd leaf damage occurring. PH 6.2 ppm 348 GH 3stage , roots had some brown from underwatering but are all looking amazing right now so I am hoping someone has seen this before.
Image2
Image1
Funky junk in my leaves 3
Funky junk in my leaves 4

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It looks like they're not quite fully utilizing available P to me. Have you tried ranging the pH (I'd go for pushing it down right now) to see how they respond? They do look a wee bit hungry, maybe upping the ppm's if adjusting the pH doesn't help. I've never grown by your method before, so beyond that I can't really say much more.

Bombnes

Bombnes

So an update on my little white fire. I went as low as 5.9, bringing back up to 6.2 over 2 days. I did some root pruning of the worst looking damaged roots. All but 3 of the 7 poor looking ones are coming back. I have started seeing them stretch and new growth is looking healthy.
Seamaiden: They were hungry....very. I will add some pics of them now because they are lush and green. Still having that weird leaf issue on the 3 that have not recovered. new pics to follow. I really think it was a root issue but it would be nice to have confirmation. Thanks for the help.

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

what is the ph now that you increased the food? looks like they are coming around sweet.

Bombnes

Bombnes

What strain are you having that trouble with?

They are White Fire OG

what is the ph now that you increased the food? looks like they are coming around sweet.

PH is 6.0 anything lower and they don't eat and anything higher than 6.3 they don't eat. finicky biatches they are. all but one of the ladies are green and healthy as can be.....except for the roots looking like doodoo. I just used some OGbiowar today so I will see if that does the trick on my roots.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ah... The White, she's a picky bitch. I think that explains why you're having to keep parameters pegged so tight.

Bombnes

Bombnes

Yeah she is very persnickety. She is a binge eater too, somedays she doesn't eat a bite and another day she will destroy the nutes like a fat kid eating cake. I do so love her sweet buds.

MedicineFarm

MedicineFarm

They are White Fire OG

PH is 6.0 anything lower and they don't eat and anything higher than 6.3 they don't eat. finicky biatches they are. all but one of the ladies are green and healthy as can be.....except for the roots looking like doodoo. I just used some OGbiowar today so I will see if that does the trick on my roots.
I'm running the White fire OG currently, saw some of the same border discoloration, in addition to raising the ppm's, i added more calcium and magnesium to my res then i hit em from above with the foliar recepie from Capulator, Magic Bullet thread, check it out. looking better FO SHO!! Remember that when you are in veg and using more nitrogen this will raise your ph so stick to the low end of your PH parameters to ensure nutrient uptake.

LordFader

LordFader

Yeah she is very persnickety. She is a binge eater too, somedays she doesn't eat a bite and another day she will destroy the nutes like a fat kid eating cake. I do so love her sweet buds.
I second that emotion we here @Motarebel took 1st place indica with whitefire at the traverse city green cup in August this year

Top Bottom