Funky looking, should I keep or pull

• Thread starter RudeA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RudeA

RudeA

Im growing Grandmommy purple fem seeds from Herbies. Two of the four plants have strange groth, very crowded very large fan leaves and nearly impossible to get to the center of the plant. Question is, could this be a virus of some sort or a genetic flaw. Should I remove this girl or let her go and see what turns out.

Funky looking should i keep or pull
Funky looking should i keep or pull 2
Funky looking should i keep or pull 3
G

Greenny

Isn't she too close to the heating radiator or whatever it is... she looks good but dry a bit

RudeA

RudeA

Isn't she too close to the heating radiator or whatever it is... she looks good but dry a bit
Thats a oil filled heater, that actually does very little. The heat it puts out is minimal. Ive sence taken it out...I see alot of people use them, so i figured id try it.

V

Vanthcity

Grandmommy is my favorite strain! just send it to me as a gift I'll keep and heal it

RudeA

RudeA

Grandmommy is my favorite strain! just send it to me as a gift I'll keep and heal it
Surprisingly that girl is coming around, shes still a little strange looking but still growing. I went in and cleared a bunch of bigger fan leaves and LST a little. So far so good.

20230314 171124

Latest posts

Top Bottom