Funky Town..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Yes on the Franchise gear, I have a pile of others here that I am about to run as well..

Here is some more of another Big Dog setup...this one is a little under 16,000 sq ft, with 7 flower rooms 25'x50', 3 veg rooms 20'x35', a mother clones room, dry/cure room, trim area, and office...just got all the framing done, one side sheet rock for the rough in inspection, ac is done with 19 roof top units in place and ready to go..each flower room has 10 tons each but is setup with (2) 5 ton units for redundant service back up..pulling electrical starting next week and should be ready for plants sometime in August..all kinds of fun

DSCN0613
DSCN0614
DSCN0617
DSCN0622
DSCN0629
DSCN0048
DSCN0046
DSCN0045
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Hung 40 Epaps yesterday at a spot, what a pain in the ass..Epaps come with some assembly required, not like the Gavitas that are ready to hang right out of the box..takes alot longer to get Epaps up and ready for action

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yes on the Franchise gear, I have a pile of others here that I am about to run as well..

Here is some more of another Big Dog setup...this one is a little under 16,000 sq ft, with 7 flower rooms 25'x50', 3 veg rooms 20'x35', a mother clones room, dry/cure room, trim area, and office...just got all the framing done, one side sheet rock for the rough in inspection, ac is done with 19 roof top units in place and ready to go..each flower room has 10 tons each but is setup with (2) 5 ton units for redundant service back up..pulling electrical starting next week and should be ready for plants sometime in August..all kinds of fun

Ummmm where do I send my Resume, I can wash buckets and use a number 2 shvl.
That is a remarkable set-up Cant wait to see it in full tilt boogie.
Fly J

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Damn, with all that steel framing it looks like you even hired union carpenters to do that!
Do they have union carpenters in Co. ?
Dang! when I see those pics I think, I shoulda move to Co for the construction boom!
I did that framing and Dry wall for 32 years..I guess That was enough.
i'd rather water plants now :)

S

Seed Buyer

Whats up with those garage doors to nowhere? Do yall have to have fire sprinklers to be up to code?

dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

This is like only seen in the movie type shit mucho respect a lotta time well spent
I can't even say my dream room this is jus a dream or a thought hell neither for me so I'll just keep lookin

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Colorado is a right to work state, this is a non union build for sure..I had to import some Texicans to get it all done as fast as I wanted..they had all walls up and ready for sheet rock in 24 hours..Hilti guns and lasers...thats the ticket

Stalks

Stalks

Holy hell you're killing it out there! Keep up the good work brother.

I'm assuming you're running 40 of each (gavita and epap) to see which performs better? Maybe you already said that and I missed it

johnnyrotten

johnnyrotten

those Texicans do work hard thats for sure! well, at least down here in Texico they do...

Colorado is a right to work state, this is a non union build for sure..I had to import some Texicans to get it all done as fast as I wanted..they had all walls up and ready for sheet rock in 24 hours..Hilti guns and lasers...thats the ticket

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am runnin 40 and 40 because I needed 80 in a couple hours and that is the most of each I could get my hands on that quick...stock on both is tight out here right now so i had to do what I had to do..containers are on the water though so local stock should be back up to par now

Stalks

Stalks

That's a good problem to have needing 80 lol. I was watching the weed nerd with subcool and he was at monster gardens test facility for lights and the dude there said the gavita was outperforming the epap, but I'd be happy with either of them I'm sure!

You mentioned hilti, have you ever used one of their hammer drills?

Top Bottom