Funky Town..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
@Texas Kid where'du get the imperial spice beans? who they from? i ask cuz im workin a jabba's male and also did a cross with the local eugene sour diesel. thx man. this thread is too much btw, ur an inspiration to say the least!

Imperial Spice came from some of Dr.Evils work

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Yo Tex... Searched all over.. You may have answered this question somewhere already so my apologies for being redundant if you have..

But would you feel comfortable sharing your fertilizer regimen with us? Curious what someone with your experience uses. we recently did a 500 1k build for clients in Denver and they're running NPK Raw powder and crushing it. Makes me think twice about all the h16/Aptus we've been using a peddling all these years.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I run House and Garden prety much by the book with a few trick ass amendments from Biodiversity in the mix....I am about to switch over to Cyco because House and Garden shut down their production to move to the US and they do not have any production going right now until they get their new facility up and running. I think I have bought just about the last of all the H&G in bulk available in Colorado. As soon as this runs out I am making the jump to Cyco.

Jack has been trying to get me to make the jump to MB Ferts, he has great success with them and his nute cost has dropped dramatically plus it ships pretty easy in powder form. Just not there yet

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Why Cyco if you don't mind me asking?

Would you give any consideration to any other line?

I don't know where you acquire your supplies but my friends own a major distribution / retail chain and would probably sample you generously for the publicity and in an effort to gain your business. They've recently brought a few lines over and are looking for top notch growers to publish results.

Interested?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I know a couple guys that are crushing it with Cyco...I looked at going back to Botanicare and looked at Mills...I ran Cutting Edge Solutions for a bit and loved it but I just couldn't get the weight in the finished product that I did with H&G..I will say that my THC levels and overall Terps increased with CES but the weight was just to far off....I looked at Rock but way to expensive in the volumes we use

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Would you give any consideration to running a new line?.. Could I put you in touch with my friends at least to discuss it?

And people are killing it w Mills btw. Seen some extraordinary # and quality from it. I know the owners well, pm me I'm sure they would work you out something special if you contacted them before hand.

stonedcold

stonedcold

4230BM 12 11 010
4230BM Chop Day 023 thumb

stonedcold

stonedcold

@Texas Kid i gave a grip of beans to a good mutal friend of ours Of the cross n got some bx to bloody mary comin for ya to... got a few other jems of yours as well... much respect mang... some of my fav plants are ur gear... RIP LONESTAR...

Top Bottom