Funkys breeding project underway / all exclusive

• Thread starter funkysmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Here is a new pic post of the lady's getting bigger and turning purple "lil prego kushy sluts"

IMG 0299
IMG 0293
IMG 0307
IMG 0313
IMG 0316
IMG 0308
IMG 0291
IMG 0308
dubble bubble

dubble bubble

definitely! im kinda picky when it comes to genetics, especially femmed beans. once i see a couple grow logs or tester threads here at the farm showing stability ill be all over em;)

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin good FS! Should be some nice crosses. Best of luck with the project and the drop. Peace bro! Motiv

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I posted that 11 days ago and you've quoted it 3 times now. I was just letting ya know caps is overkill......

have a nice day funky, hope those meds do you right.

GenghisDon

GenghisDon

"I can't wait to buy seeds of THAT!"

-Nobody Ever

Haha, just joking cookie hater. Good luck, for real.

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Wha
I posted that 11 days ago and you've quoted it 3 times now. I was just letting ya know caps is overkill......

have a nice day funky, hope those meds do you right.
what did u say other than that? Nothing no positive comments you just scroll around hating on people because you have nothing good to offer . Save your bs

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

"I can't wait to buy seeds of THAT!"

-Nobody Ever

Haha, just joking cookie hater. Good luck, for real.
Fuck those cookies ..... I'm not part of the cookie retard club .... Shits not that great. Well see about who's gonna buy ,my beans already got orders too fill . Down with dick and u go blow each other, fucking haters

funkysmoker

funkysmoker

Chemdog D THAT IS BEING BRED , THIS ROUND .:rolleyes: NEVER SEEN ANY THING LIKE IT BEFORE .. WOOOOOWEEEEEEE

Latest posts

Top Bottom