Funniest almost bust EVER!

• Thread starter Buzzer777
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DistyDemon

DistyDemon

BS!

Where do the bullets land. The officer put countless lives in danger with falling bullets.

He is NO DIFFERENT than the many who shoot their guns off at new years.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
BS!

Where do the bullets land. The officer put countless lives in danger with falling bullets.

He is NO DIFFERENT than the many who shoot their guns off at new years.
Ha, screw the guns get yourself one of these!! Pack that sucker with buck shot!
6339E90E C2FC 498F 9EEE 1203C4096522
BF2074BD 017A 4E68 8A8C BDEA416409E7

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Most likely he was shooting a 9mm falling trajectory at the velocity of falling would have been minimal at best. Although I would not want to be looking up as it falls on my face. Most likely would not have broke the skull but would still make a bloody mess.
I would be way more concerned if it was coming out of a high powered rifle 30/6 or 7mm.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bullet on the right is a standard 30/6 with casing. The bullet on the left I found on my grandfathers roof imbedded in the ridge shingle if you look closely I drew a pin line where the tip was imbedded in the shingle.
One of the weirdest things Iā€™ve ever found on a roof. That definitely would have went into your skull, unless you had a hard hat on.
80ACCEF3 E779 4EF3 B5D5 D151F6BC7E5D

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Most likely he was shooting a 9mm falling trajectory at the velocity of falling would have been minimal at best. Although I would not want to be looking up as it falls on my face. Most likely would not have broke the skull but would still make a bloody mess.
I would be way more concerned if it was coming out of a high powered rifle 30/6 or 7mm.
In MOST populated areas like where he was, it is a firing offense for a policeman to discharge his firearm like this clown did. Plus he would be open to possible criminal charges to boot. What an idiot, and then he gives a filmed interview! LMAO

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I went to court over this same bullshit this assgat cop just did. 4yrs probation from it 20yrs ago.

So yes, imo that was utter disregard for public safety. Words straight from a judge's mouth, before I was found guilty.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Just counted..20 shots! The entire clip and he still missed..LOL

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Just counted..20 shots! The entire clip and he still missed..LOL
reminds me of old western shows ,end less bullets hahahhah,i dont know of a service revolver that holds 20 but hey im old hahahah,what tickled me on thoses shows,they be riding horse back shooting at each other at 20 yrds couldnt hit shit or just a shoulder hahahah,then they get up in some rocks and hold up and could pistol shoot 150 yrds away lmao

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

reminds me of old western shows ,end less bullets hahahhah,i dont know of a service revolver that holds 20 but hey im old hahahah,what tickled me on thoses shows,they be riding horse back shooting at each other at 20 yrds couldnt hit shit or just a shoulder hahahah,then they get up in some rocks and hold up and could pistol shoot 150 yrds away lmao

Latest posts

Top Bottom