Funny Dilemma and Dont know what to do.

• Thread starter Vb2flat2surf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I thought I had time this grow out to be done two weeks before we moved. Technically I probably could have chopped her and she just wouldn't have been an early plant. My predicament is I had the chop her because we are moving between today and monday and have to break ny tents down. YUCK!!!!!!!!!
I got a huge box of God knows how much amazing blueberry that I just chopped and I don't have time to get to it to do anything with it. is it bad to leave it in the box or should I put it in a brown bag I have no where to hang it until at least Monday. this is a funny dilemma to have too much weed and not knowing what to do with . Never had such a problem in my life when it comes to herb. LOL come on, farmers help thispot head out. Solid 800 grams plus.

Funny dilemma and dont know what to do
Funny dilemma and dont know what to do 2
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
My dude, get some holes in that box sometime and toss them a couple times a day. Even then I think you are tempting Fate a bit. I would get a flatter wider box to, so the layer is much thinner.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
buds on top of each other that are not fully dry are prone to mold, so thin layer, especially with no airflow.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’m a bit scared for you homie! You need to peep this thread asap!

rasterman

rasterman

I thought I had time this grow out to be done two weeks before we moved. Technically I probably could have chopped her and she just wouldn't have been an early plant. My predicament is I had the chop her because we are moving between today and monday and have to break ny tents down. YUCK!!!!!!!!!
I got a huge box of God knows how much amazing blueberry that I just chopped and I don't have time to get to it to do anything with it. is it bad to leave it in the box or should I put it in a brown bag I have no where to hang it until at least Monday. this is a funny dilemma to have too much weed and not knowing what to do with . Never had such a problem in my life when it comes to herb. LOL come on, farmers help thispot head out. Solid 800 grams plus.
I just dried a harvest in a box. I wrapped it pretty tight to retain moisture and didn't check on it for a week or so and it was fine. That was in a refrigerator though - you might put a few holes in the box.

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I literally posted the second i threw them in a box. I am juat gonna hang them. I was NOT PREPARED thinking it would have been done before our move.. thanks for the tips.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I literally posted the second i threw them in a box. I am juat gonna hang them. I was NOT PREPARED thinking it would have been done before our move.. thanks for the tips.
Np homie!

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I would make time to trim as much as you can
Absolutely as I said, this was very unplanned. I really had it timed out to where I thought the plant would have been done two weeks ago, but she wanted to keep on running l o l. So now i'm up smoking, taking off and leaves smoking, smoking some Durban Nights lol

B

BudgetGrower

I would lay the weed out in a room and leave the fan filter on, even if the fan and filter are laying on the floor, it will reduce the smell, when you have your keys for the new place, take the filter, fan and chuck all the weed in a large black sac and tie it up, I would use about 5 bags and put some spray in between each layer, so the car does not smell of weed and drive to your new place, the weed will be fine for 2-3 hours in a sealed bag.

Lay the filter and fan on the floor, turn it on and open the bag and lay the weed out to dry.

I would set the fan/filter up properly first and them get on with the move, because that's a lot of high quality weed you can lose and if its not legal to grow, you could go down, I would alway play safe than sorry, everything else can wait a couple of hours.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Glad you got them hoisted. It was giving me heartburn last night! no need to apologize either. I’m just happy your not gonna end up with the nasty. Enjoy your new house with some freshies!

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

Glad you got them hoisted. It was giving me heartburn last night! no need to apologize either. I’m just happy your not gonna end up with the nasty. Enjoy your new house with some freshies!
Who are you Telling LOL period I gave that plant All my heart and energy, LOL. As it's one of my favorite strains. We are all moved in, plants are hanging and everything looks good. Buds looking and smelling amazing. I really appreciate this community for all the support and help.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Who are you Telling LOL period I gave that plant All my heart and energy, LOL. As it's one of my favorite strains. We are all moved in, plants are hanging and everything looks good. Buds looking and smelling amazing. I really appreciate this community for all the support and help.
Anytime homie!

Vb2flat2surf

Vb2flat2surf

I will say FU### MOVING MULTIPLE TENTS, PLANTS, Lights etc and then having to resetup immedietly. Lol. But all ia good and I set up my room differwnt and more efficient.

Top Bottom