funny seedling

• Thread starter dankstranger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
planted a random seed i found soaked and planted it in a solo cup after 2 weeks had given up on it so i dumped the cup into a pot growing another plant and this popped up later the same day lol but it has funny looking leaves they are double bladed lil water leaves that are normaly single?????if you look carefully there are two leaves both double bladed

Funny seedling
dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
came out of some decent outdoor lol or i wouldnt have planted it indoors strange lookin huh

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
ima give it a few weeks to make sure but ya was loadin a bowl when i found it lol

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
just googled that and looks identical to ipomoeas weird how would that have gotten in my herb i am dumbfounded by this still gona give it a few weeks to make sure its not a mutant plant

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
educate you?? hmmm ok thought it was strange and ya like i didnt already feel like a jackass my question to myself now is how it got there but thanx for the repy way to gay

way2green

way2green

"Way to gay" Wtf? I am very lost. I was just curious about the info u gathered thru research. No worries bro. I will get it figured out for myself

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
wow my bad long day i guess anyways it is some awesome stuff you should google the effects some are hallucinagens buy studies show it helps in diabetes hypoglycemic can b used as a sedative ancient mayans i think used it in rituals its been called the virgin mary of seeds im still not done reading about this stuff i really wanna know how it got into my garden but mot mad about it at all sorry again i got bashed earlier and not sure what i fontwanba means

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
liver diseases,eyes, cancer the list goes on and on how great it is and non addictive

way2green

way2green

That is drunk for I dont wanna google! Lol i just caught that. Very funny

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
i am interested to know how i got it too the only bad part is they say its a dominant plant so it will take over my garden gona have to transplant and not to sure about the lsa(physcoactives) looks like its heat sensitive...anyways happy drinking

way2green

way2green

Mystery? Kinda like butcoin. I still havent figured it out. You request to be invited? What? I wished i understood that. Whst ever happened to western union? Expensive but instant

dankstranger

dankstranger

Premium Member
Supporter
true common still think i will keep it just move it outdoors thanx for the replies wouldnt have got yhe answers otherwise

Top Bottom