Furthur!

• Thread starter mdTHC420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

yea, bummed i missed that too. saw him at msg in '06 and was blown away. i skipped the phish broomfield shows lol.

tg- pm me if you ever come up to the high country.

lol, yeah i was skeptical at broomfield, especially for the price but was pleasantly surprised. Not a big fan of broomfield though.

Think i woulda like to see Roger Waters when he was doing darkside.

followed the Dead for several months back in the early 90s in a beat to hell VW beetle, personalized license plate: DEADBUG , sold plates of stir-fry for gas money, tickets and the occasional motel room to wash-up & sleep in a real bed

Shit I woulda been supporting ya if i was there, I get tired of them grilled cheeses! haha.

T

TyKaycha

Shit I woulda been supporting ya if i was there, I get tired of them grilled cheeses! haha.

Yep as soon as I would start-up the stirfyer, just heating up the oil, orders would start piling up. Would be almost be sold out before the first plate was finished cooking! If I had a bigger cooler, could of made a killing! Traded for all kinds of stuff too. Used to have more tie-dyed shirts than I knew what to do with.

E

EuDiesel

Should be a fun time...were they called Furthur more than last year?? I understand the refs but I didn't realize they were touring as such as the late 90's...AFAIK that is incorrect.

(And for the other its The Warlocks, not the Wizards; Check out a little switcheroo done by them in the early 90s near my hometown Hampton, VA)

It should be a fun show. I had a great time at Phish there, not expecting to get tickets after recently moving here (announced the night before I left town, Destiny was Unbound).

I'll hopefully see some of you guys there; I'm mostly a "Phish kid" but I respect my elders AND live music of any sort.

I love the venue but I guess I can see where you guys are coming from...Broomfield is not the best place to be after a show.

R

Rednick

Gotta get the Pho restraunts across 36 to stay open late on concert nights, then Broomfeild wouldn't be so bad.
Never been there for a concert,
just MMA.
Great venue for a fight.

B

Beasters X Haze

We will probably set up the Wook store on the lot in broomfield

L

lilredwagon

Saw Furthur Red Rocks on the 25th Sept, awesome show- strong set, and yeah, effin crowded! Met awesome people- partied with old friends, the best times...
- Red Rocks is usually a good time, hard to beat!

true grit

true grit

I may make it out there yet...we shall see... i tend to be a spur of the moment craiglist ticketer. ha.

T

TurboAllWD

I'll be there, probably friday and saturday, a friend has tickets. Trying to get my brother to go and maybe even some friends on here :)

true grit

true grit

im tempted bro, it wasnt bad at red rocks i just always want more Dead in the set list and less Further. LOL. Im just still stuck on the old shit. ha.

Might even just come do the lot thing for the evening, party hard and come back to dtown...who knows. expect me to at least lot it up.

M

mdTHC420

glad to hear it! if anyone has an extra seat goin up early on friday pm me and we can work somethin out. i have a ride back but they dont want to go early and party.

i really like the older stuff too, thats what i go to hear

T

TurboAllWD

im tempted bro, it wasnt bad at red rocks i just always want more Dead in the set list and less Further. LOL. Im just still stuck on the old shit. ha.

Might even just come do the lot thing for the evening, party hard and come back to dtown...who knows. expect me to at least lot it up.

I never got to see their old shit, saw them the first time at new years and it was wild. I'm pretty excited to check out a show at red rocks though, place looks sweet. I think CW is talking about going to the show, that would make it around 8-10 people i know that are going.

true grit

true grit

glad to hear it! if anyone has an extra seat goin up early on friday pm me and we can work somethin out. i have a ride back but they dont want to go early and party.

i really like the older stuff too, thats what i go to hear

Yeah im thinking i might need to check it. Maybe even just party both days...further/dead lots seem to have as many non show goers as showgoers...always fun. ill keep ya posted if i go friday...thinkin saturday tho if anything.

I never got to see their old shit, saw them the first time at new years and it was wild. I'm pretty excited to check out a show at red rocks though, place looks sweet. I think CW is talking about going to the show, that would make it around 8-10 people i know that are going.

Me neither, missed the Dead show last year, saw Further at RedRocks. Im from Austin, and though hippie'ish, texas altogether doesnt see too many head shows. mostly emo and hiphop shows the last many years... CW talkin bout goin huh? yall thinkin fri or sat?

T

TurboAllWD

I'm not sure yet which day CW is going. Still can get tickets for friday and sunday but saturday is sold out, probably have to use craigslist. My other buddy is going friday and saturday, probably even sunday. lol He's really big into this. I still gota talk to my brother and see when hes trying to go.

true grit

true grit

Yeah CL is full of Saturday tix for like $60...whats face on these? $60 aint too bad...what i paid for their show at Red rocks too. If not, ill be chillin on shakedown...

T

TurboAllWD

60 is a good price. tickethorse.com is $55-60 Shakedown seemed a bit relaxed at the fillmore at their last show but i didn't have a bunch of Chemdog Sour Diesel reaking all over me either. I'll probably pick up a little vacuum sealer of some sort.

T

TurboAllWD

Hell yeah. You thinking Saturday? Thats when my brother is trying to go. Anyone find cheap tickets? I've heard its $70+ now

Top Bottom