Fusarium

• Thread starter Groves
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you. You guys are awesome? Any suggestions on heavy yielding strains I should run? I'm in ca and willing to go anywhere in ca to pick them up. Also.. Do you think I should test for mold before I restart? Or should I be good after all the cleaning?
Well... I personally would want to be absolutely certain there's no more mold present before I got a run going again, so yes, I think testing prior to restarting is a really good idea. In fact, I've been wondering about *how* such testing is done and whether or not it would be prudent to learn how to do so at home.

I can't recommend a strain for you, sorry.

G

Groves

Ya I think I will go through with the test. I've been talking to a person from steep hill labs and im going to get some of the plates they use for microbiological testing to test. No clue how I test yet but they are writing up a process for me. As for the strain.. I understand why you can't give a suggestion. Just trying to make small talk I guess lol. I can't get enough of mj talk. Ido anyone is interested how to test I can post when I find out

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Would you post here what they provide you with, etc, if at all possible? I'm thinking... agar plates? Sample is crushed and mixed with water, then a sterile loop is dipped, swished and swiped across the plate. Just a guess, though.

Growfellaz

Growfellaz

Is this fusarium? I'm having a problem with my lowers wilting then dying and the stems come off with ease and there is always a hard thorn picking threw the middle of stem and sometimes soft tissue around it

20160707 100023
20160707 100047
20160707 095957
Top Bottom