Fusion led lights.

• Thread starter dokgonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dokgonzo

curious what you guys think about the stats and price (canadian dollars keep in mind)
cant really find a lot about this company... "fusion"

P

PROMETHEUSRISING

Be skeptical of LED lights specifically for growing. The price is almost always a premium for something sub-par. For vegging simple white is probably best. Simple, cheap LED shop lights. You can get enough at Walfart to approximate the '1200W' one for ~$240US. It also makes me wonder why a LED light is refered to as 'T5'. T5 is a size of florescent bulb. Honestly makes me think that's just there to confuse people. Also, what are the lumens? That's your verifiable data point. That and color spectrum. UV is important, but a couple tanning florescent bulb will put out all you'd ever need.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Be skeptical of LED lights specifically for growing. The price is almost always a premium for something sub-par. For vegging simple white is probably best. Simple, cheap LED shop lights. You can get enough at Walfart to approximate the '1200W' one for ~$240US. It also makes me wonder why a LED light is refered to as 'T5'. T5 is a size of florescent bulb. Honestly makes me think that's just there to confuse people. Also, what are the lumens? That's your verifiable data point. That and color spectrum. UV is important, but a couple tanning florescent bulb will put out all you'd ever need.

The “T” means tubular and the “5” 5/8ths of an inch. The led is in the same size to fit the fixtures.

D

dokgonzo

i appretiate that. all the par seems decent aswell as spectrum. just curious what you think

Padrepuff

Padrepuff

Anyone know if any LED companies are running a "flu Special"

Latest posts

Top Bottom