Fuzzy stuff on dying leaves

• Thread starter LovelyKay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LovelyKay

LovelyKay

Hello my plant is in the flowering stage and some leaves are dying with some fuzz on it. It looks like mold to me, if it is does that mean the plant done? Does anyone know what it could be

Fuzzy stuff on dying leaves
LovelyKay

LovelyKay

I can see nute burn on tips and edges of leaf margins and the spots look like spider mite damage .od
I don't think it's spider mites because there no webbing anywhere on the plant. I think it bud rot unfortunately.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I don't think it's spider mites because there no webbing anywhere on the plant. I think it bud rot unfortunately.

I don’t think so. I don’t know how many of the leaves have that on it. It also looks like little white poops on the leaves. I think you have minor bug issue. Scope it, clip it off, perhaps spray would be my thoughts.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Some kinds of mites don't leave webs; looks like bug damage to me if we're talking about those little white dots, possibly mites?look underneath the leaves with magnification

You got the little white dots which are probably some kind of bug damage
Screenshot 20200822 114625 Chrome

and I also see the webbing you're talkin about
Screenshot 20200822 115234 Photo Editor

that doesn't look like spider mite webbing, not sure but could be wpm?

Edit: that could be some kind of a cocoon? Is there anything living in it?

Last edited:
Top Bottom